Ummm, why do I want to eat one of these cubes?

B

Bublnbrnsuga

I ordered a goodie box and some herbs. I can't wait to get them!! Has anyone else tried these products?
http://www.anitagrant.com

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
As soon as I saw the title, I knew what you were talking about. It is definitely on my future product list (I will get the heart sample). Have you decided what liquid to mix it with?

B

Bublnbrnsuga

Nymphe said:
As soon as I saw the title, I knew what you were talking about. It is definitely on my future product list (I will get the heart sample). Have you decided what liquid to mix it with?

I am going to use coconut milk :lick: I hope I don't drink this stuff as hot chocolate! Why are these companies making this stuff look so good, all chocolatey and stuff!

GirlywithCurlies

Haven't tried the cubes....yet. But the whipped butter is absolutely delicious, smells like lemon cake and moisturizes like nobodies business!

Tee

Nymphe said:

lol I did too. I have seen these but i have to much stuff already to go try it out.

Let know how you like it bubbnbrown.

Cheleigh

I haven't used her stuff because she's out of the UK, but she is an amazing mixtress--really knows her stuff.

B

Bublnbrnsuga

Cheleigh said:
I haven't used her stuff because she's out of the UK, but she is an amazing mixtress--really knows her stuff.

Hey Cheleigh, why does it matter that she's out of the UK? Are you concerned about actually receiving the product in a decent manner?

Cheleigh

Bublnbrnsuga said:
Hey Cheleigh, why does it matter that she's out of the UK? Are you concerned about actually receiving the product in a decent manner?

No. Shipping and handling costs, actually. I am not thrilled with S&H for US products (we folks on the west coast seems to pay a lot for S&H), and for it to come across the pond...:confused:

I'm sure she'll package her products carefully, and all who've used it seem to love it--I've used a recipe or two of hers for my own homemade concoctions, so I know she's the truth! :)