what do you use?

pureebony

Well I am having allot of trouble finding decent shampoos and deep conditioners that work well on my natural hair.

Does anyone recommend any good products that helps very dry brittle hair?

Thanks.

These are my staple products, the ladies on LHCF raved so much about them and they were absolutely right:

Shampoos: Creme of Nature (green or red label), Keracare Dry&Itchy scalp shampoo (both are very moisturizing)

Conditioners: ORS Olive oil replenishing conditioner/pak, Keracare Humecto creme conditioner (both detangle very well, and leave hair soft and moisturized).

I'm sure the natural heads will be here in no time to cite more good products.

HTH

What helped my dry, fine hair was Aphogee Deep Moisture shampoo and mixing oilve oil in with my conditioner, any conditioner, then adding 15-30 minutes of heat.

As a 4b/a natural I love Aveda IT and AO HSR as conditioners, Lacio Lacio as a leave in and Gro aut oil and coconut oil.

This weekend I used pantene relaxed and natural deep conditioning mask.....it left my hair sooooooo soft!!!!!! Is worth a try and is not expensive

I am a 4b natural maybe even 4z-lol. When my hair is dry it does not feel soft to me? Does that mean it is not well moisturised? I DC condition, co-wash, moisturise-, seal ends everything on the regular? It is great when it is wet but when it drys-wow it is a different story? Any advice?

Well I am having allot of trouble finding decent shampoos and deep conditioners that work well on my natural hair.

Does anyone recommend any good products that helps very dry brittle hair?

Thanks.

Aubrey Organics White Camellia Ultra Smoothing Shampoo :grin:

INGREDIENTS: Deionized Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein (made from organic, non-GMO soybeans), Coconut Oil-Corn Oil Soap, Sweet Almond Oil, White Camellia Oil, Carrageenan, Organic Geranium Oil, Organic Lavender Oil, Linoleic Acid (Vitamin F), Organic Rosa Mosqueta® Rose Hip Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Macadamia Nut and Aloe Vera Oils, Aubrey's Preservative (Citrus Seed Extract, Vitamins A, C and E).

my mom stole my CON...looking for another poo, cause organix tangles my hair something awful...

cowash conditioner-wise, i DO like the organix conditioners, suave, VO5's...for DC i will always love gvp conditioning balm and kenra mc.

I find that atone dry itchy scalp shampoo (plus a few table spoons of olive oil does the trick) After half an hour under my steamer, I'm good to go.

KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo is my shampoo of choice, and the Keracare Humecto Cream Conditioner is my favorite conditioner. I've become a slave to this product line. And their foam wrap lotion works well with my hair. :yep:

These are my staple products, the ladies on LHCF raved so much about them and they were absolutely right:

Shampoos: Creme of Nature (green or red label), Keracare Dry&Itchy scalp shampoo (both are very moisturizing)

Conditioners: ORS Olive oil replenishing conditioner/pak, Keracare Humecto creme conditioner (both detangle very well, and leave hair soft and moisturized).

I'm sure the natural heads will be here in no time to cite more good products.

HTH

Shampoo - I use Creme of Nature (green or red label) ALSO....loves it!:yep:

Conditioner- GPB Nutrient and I'm an avid Aveda product junkie so I use Aveda Shampure Conditioner and their Damage Remedy line (has a good balance of protein and moisturizing) but mostly for DC'ing.

Back