what happened to my message VENT!!!!!

Amour

I just wrote I think the longest, perfectly typed and structured thread and after trying to post it. it re-directed me to the log in page, i seriously feel like screaming :mad:. I'm not writing it out again b/c it won't be the same and I really can't be bothered.

so my suggestion is that when construing a message we should get a little bit more time especially if we are still writing as opposed to be in stand-by mode or should be prompted that time is running out or summet

PatTodd

This happens to me all the time too. :angry2: :censored: :swearing: What I do is highlight and "copy" my post (i.e. to a blank Wordperfect document on my computer) and then hit "submit". If I get redirected to the log in screen, I get back to where I was, then paste the post into a new reply. Hope that helps.

Amour

PatTodd said:
This happens to me all the time too. :angry2: :censored: :swearing: What I do is highlight and "copy" my post (i.e. to a blank Wordperfect document on my computer) and then hit "submit". If I get redirected to the log in screen, I get back to where I was, then paste the post into a new reply. Hope that helps.

yeah thanks for that... will make sure i do ths next time ;)