What is a good hair vitamin on the market?

Coil Tresses

I'm looking for a good all in one hair vitamin that actually help with growth. Its imperative to me to find an all in one because I detest taking pills.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Biotin works wonders.

But remember if your diet is providing all of your nutritious needs, these vitamins won't give you a boost.

My personal favorite is Nioxin. It's my one stop vitamin. I hate taking pills as well. That's why I like this one so much. I take one vit before bed and don't have to think about it until the next evening.

I also like Biotin and Silica. My favorite herb supplement is Horsetail (good stuff).:yep:

Vitamins for the Hair, by Puritan's Pride. It has pretty much everything you need in it. I took this for over a year. They also have Mega Vitamins for the Hair.

Keep in mind that silica is often listed as an inert ingredient in many supplements. So if you take multiple pills you may end up getting closer to the toxicity point than you wanted. It's smart to narrow everything down to ONE pill. Easier to stay on track with taking your vits when it's streamlined as well.

Last edited:
Vitamins for the Hair, by Puritan's Pride. It has pretty much everything you need in it. I took this for over a year. They also have Mega Vitamins for the Hair.

Keep in mind that silica is often listed as an inert ingredient in many supplements. So if you take multiple pills you may end up getting closer to the toxicity point than you wanted. It's smart to narrow everything down to ONE pill. Easier to stay on track with taking your vits when it's streamlined as well.

At the bolded can you please explain?

Ms. Coco & Lady P your hair is divine! Are either of you relaxed?

I ordered the Nioxin 90 caplets online today. I'll post after 30 days what I've seen. Thank you everyone for your posts.

Are there any more suggestions?

Back