Good Multi Vitamin for hair and overall health

Country gal

I need a really good multi vitamin that will help boost hair and overall wellness. I couldn't find a good thread on it. What are you taking? Do you primarily take MSM, Biotin or multi vitamin?

Divine Inspiration

I take MSM & a multivit.

I like the Women's Multi from Trader Joe's. I also like WFM Women's Daily as well as a multi called Skin Eternal Plus. It's marketed to address skin problems, but it is the most comprehensive multi I've ever seen.

Right now, my MSM is by Jarrow's. I traveled a lot at the end of the year, and the crystals weren't convenient for travel so I've been doing capsules lately until things settle down.

gymfreak336

The multi I take is Kal Enhanced Energy. You are supposed to take it 3 times a day but sometimes I only take it twice. It has a good amount of B-vitamins in it as well as other things like beet powder, kelp,etc... I find that this one really gives me more bang for my buck. I usually don't need a separate hair vitamin when I take this one on a regular basis.

~*~ShopAholic~*~

I take Nioxin (2 a day), it says it's a multi so I take it as a hair and multi vitamin. I also take Super Biotin (puritin Prides brand)

baglady215

Country Gal, my mom loves Andrew Lessman vitamins (HSN). They are a little too rich for my blood.

Does anyone take the NSI brand available at vitacost.com? I've been looking at these (not specifically for hair, but for overall health).

MrsQueeny

I take Vitality by Melaleuca. They have a 90% absorption rate which is the highest of all the vitamin brands out there and you feel the affects immediately. I won't take anything else. Q