What Is In Your Spray Bottle??

Blaque*Angel

I currently have glycerin, rose water and castor oil mix in my spray bottle, it seems to be moisturising my hair very well, i spray 2x a day.

please list your mix

:)

SignatureBeauty

Right now I just have Distilled Water, until I get more growth:yep: also putting conditioner in my spray bottles always made my hair feel like I had a film on it, it just didn't work with my hair, Natural or Relaxed!!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Right now it's water, meadowfoam oil and SAA. My next mix is gonna be water, honeyquat, grapeseed oil (maybe) and SAA :yep:

lurkersincejan

water and infusium leave in, I just bought another bottle to use for misting throughout the day. the first one was for my rollerset.

You can get glycerin at a health shop, the pharmacy, and even some BSS's or try Whole Paycheck...oopss I meant whole foods lol :lachen:.

My mix right now: rosewater, distilled water, glycerin, rosemary and ylang ylang EO leaves my hair so soft and moisturized. I seal it with sweet almond oil when I'm done!

GeorginaSparks

half water/half giovanni vitapro, 1 squirt of my leave in and redken anti-snap. im trying to use up products i have no need for i.e. that anti-snap....cant swap or sell cos its the tiny bottle. not worth the hassle.

Thann

I currently have Aphogee Leave-in and Castor Oil. I'm thinking of change the leavein to glycerin through, I was just trying to use the products I already have.

leeshbeesh

hmmm everyone's mixes sound so healthy and organic lol.

i have some water, pep oil, surge ultra max, a lil infusium moisturologie, and a lil brx braidy spray (i like its ingredients).

bludaydreamr

3/4 Distilled water, 1/4 honeyquat, a few drops of SAA and Keri oyl. I may need to up my honeyquat just a little.

moonglowdiva

b1: water
b2: Infusium Mix
b3: Baggie Spray which is Vo5 fruit Smoothie conditioner, water, glyerine, jojoba oil.
b4: Aphoghee Provitamin Leave-in

AtlantaJJ

One bottle Aloe Juice, rose water and honeyquat

The other bottle rose water, glycerin, jojoba oil, aloe gel....

Angkin73

1st bottle: 1/2 Aloe Vera Gel + 1/2 Glycerine + few drops EO
2nd bottle: water + Naked Naturals: Citrus &Keratin conditioner + Glycerine