What is your success with the NTM line?

justnotsure

I have started a new challenge as of Wednesday. I have started taking the following: Alfalfa complex, biotin, fish oil and Women's One a Day. Also I have started using the NTM line. So far I love love love the silk touch moisturizer!! My hair isn't long enough for braid outs because it is only shoulder length and it looks crazy when I take it out (and I'm a lawyer in the South so I have an image to maintain). I have been doing the braidout technique at night though and using the NTM and my hair feels great so far and I haven't even had a chance to explore the other products. I'm trying to do a low manipulation regimine.

Please tell me how NTM products have worked for you and/or how you are using them?!!

PS: I'm also starting my first stretch and I am currently about 7 weeks post, but I relaxed my edges only at about 5 weeks post. My goal is to make it 15 weeks. But understand that I NEVER go past 6 or 7 weeks, so this is a real challenge for me!!

Good stuff, but it's full of cones so every once in awhile I would have to do clarifying treatments to correct that. Other than that it worked well and I only discontinued usage because of my extreme PJ tendancies.

I use it like sylver2 does you can check her fotki. I learned my method from her lol. Stopped doing it and suffered now i'm back on it again. All is well.

NTM is a good line. I used it when I was first starting out, don't know why I stopped *ahem, PJ!*

I remember absolutely LOVING the shampoo, daily conditioner and leave in. I don't remember how I felt about the mask and serum. I think the mask was okay, but I didn't even use it right, so I'm sure I'd love it if I tried it now :yep:

Like pp said, be sure to clarify monthly so you don't get cone buildup

Yes, I actually got the method from sylver2!! Great, I'm going to stick to it for a while and try not to slip back into my PJ ways! Thanks for the tips and btw if you guys have CVS pharmacies where you are located, they have the NTM line on sale 2 for $8...

Thanks!

That leave-in didn't really didn't leave my hair moisturized. It was like water for me. Didn't try any of the other products.

I use the NTM silk touch creme as a leave-in conditioner and it makes my hair smooth and soft every time.

I'm pretty sure that NTM Silk Touch gave me a brand new head of hair. The mask saved my behind when CON stopped making their Nourishing Conditioner. Haven't tried the rest of the line.

My hair lives on NTM leave-in. I've been using this for a while and I really believe it has helped me retain my length. Especially since I wear my hair out most of the time.

Ok so I purchased the products of the NTM line and I absolutely love them, especially the Silk Touch. I got the deep conditioner, the silk touch and the healing serum. They all work so well!!

I washed and conditioned my hair with Aloe Rid shampoo and NTM conditioner. I then put Frizz Ease extra strength on my we hair, concentrating on the roots and the ends and then blow dried my hair. I almost didn't even need to use the flat iron afterwards it was so soft and shiny. I proceeded to flat iron and then added the NTM healing serum for a fantastic shine. Before I went to bed, I put some of the NTM silk touch on my hair and put it in a ponytail. I then put on a silk scarf (fairly tight so that it doesn't come off during the night) and then take the ponytail out. I then put a satin bonnet on top of the scarf for the hair that was hanging out of the scarf.

The next morning I had salon hair (and I can NEVER get salon hair at home!!)

The only product I use and swear by is the Silk Touch leave in. :yep:

I only use it on dry hair as my daily moisturizer, sealed with jojoba oil. I've used it since I joined here, and its my staple. Love it.

Back