What I've noticed about SURGE 14 Hair Revitalizer

Sindeee

What I\'ve noticed about SURGE 14 Hair Revitalizer

Although it may be a great miracle product, it leaves my hair incredibly <font color="red">DRY </font>!

So what's Sindeee doing to remedy the problem?

I'm a strong advocate for keeping my hair moisturized, so what I've done is mix my bottle of Surge with African Royale's, Daily Doctor (leave in conditioner) which has been my staple for years. Daily Doctor leaves my hair so soft &amp; moist so by mixing the two of them I think I'll be getting the best of both worlds!

Sindeee

+

UmSumayyah

Re: What I\'ve noticed about SURGE 14 Hair Revitalizer

Way to stay on top of things. Be sure and let us know how it goes. If I get this, I will be sure to keep misting with distilled water and a leave-in as well.

H

HairObsessed

I've been mixing these also Sindee. Its a perfect balance.

ChasingBliss

Same here, I use S Curl...works really well together. I also seal it with my olive oil shea butter mix.

Laginappe

I've been using it with Elasta's Penetrating Moisturizer for exactly the same reason.

Michelle79

I thought it was just me. Surge leaves my hair dry as the desert! Thanks for the tip! I will definitely try the Daily Doctor!

Michelle79

I thought it was just me. Surge leaves my hair dry as the desert! Thanks for the tip! I will definitely try the Daily Doctor!

Kitkat

Wow, I never saw African Pride Hair Doctor before. I'll have to take a closer look around for this product.

I have yet to jump on the Surge bandwagon because I'm in braids now, but I can't wait to try. I know that some ladies complain about the scalp flaking, though, and I'm not too keen on that.

blue_flower

[ QUOTE ]
mikki727 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder if it's because it contains protein. I've been spraying Surge just on my scalp and I haven't experienced any hair dryness. Maybe you guys are using it differently than I am.

loverofnaps71

That's why I suggested that you spray Surge on the scalp ONLY. Also, try and get the Surge Potion #9 (it's a light oil that is REALLY good). I've been using that on my hair instead. I wouldn't recommend using Surge directly on the hair. I believe it does have protein.

LABETT

I use the Motion Lotion #9 on my hair after spraying my scalp and hair with Surge it works fine for me.

BlkHoneyLuv2U

I only put it on my scalp also. What I did notice is that the woojee cream makes my hair hard. I can't use it as a daily conditioner. I am only using it as a leave in after washing while my hair is still wet.