What length for a Dominican Blowout?

tapioca_pudding

Hey chicas... I found a Dominican Salon in my city and I would like to go visit (and buy some products :look: ). But has neone ever gone to a Dominican salon w/ shorter hair? Or seen someone in the salon w/ shorter hair?

Seems like most ladies who posted about going have shoulder length or longer hair. My current length is in my siggy pic.

Thanks in advance!! :D

scorpian

I've gone before.There was also a stylist and several other ladies who had hair that length...The only thing was because my hair was shorter she had that hot arse dryer with that round brush so close up on my scalp that my eyes were tearing up and I was waiting for my scalp to bust into flames. :burning:
I haven't been back since then

LovedAlot

Hey chicas... I found a Dominican Salon in my city and I would like to go visit (and buy some products :look: ). But has neone ever gone to a Dominican salon w/ shorter hair? Or seen someone in the salon w/ shorter hair?

Seems like most ladies who posted about going have shoulder length or longer hair. My current length is in my siggy pic.

Just wondering what salon you found. I think we live in the same area. I am clueless on where the domican salons are here.

tapioca_pudding

scorpian - I cant lie, Im a little nervous about that blowdryer!!!! I guess I just wanna go for the experience, plus its only $25 bucks. But if its too hot, we gonna fight! :swearing:

Loved - Its called Harletts on Springwell. Harlet's Hair Style 5610 Springwells St, Detroit, MI 48210 313.297.4275. :yep: Oh and I called and she said they sell Dom. products too.

OneInAMillion

I've seen plenty of ladies go with hair much shorter than yours. The only thing I would caution is that getting a full blowout too often may be damaging. I would definitely try it, but if you want to go to a Dominican salon regularly I recommend getting your roots blown out only.

tapioca_pudding

OneInAMillion - Thankyou!! Ill prolly only go like once a month or every other month. Just when Im past 6 weeks post and need to look halfway decent. :yep:

Eisani

Let me know how it turns out for you. I go to one in GR, but I'd rather go to Detroit because I can do more afterwards (shopping). I'm at the midway point between the 2 so the driving distance w/b the same.

tapioca_pudding

Eisani - Ill be sure to let you know either here or by PM. Itll prolly be a couple weeks before I go tho cuz I do my touchup this weekend. Do you like the one in Grand Rapids? How far of a drive is that from the city timewise?

LovedAlot

scorpian - I cant lie, Im a little nervous about that blowdryer!!!! I guess I just wanna go for the experience, plus its only $25 bucks. But if its too hot, we gonna fight! :swearing:

Loved - Its called Harletts on Springwell. Harlet's Hair Style 5610 Springwells St, Detroit, MI 48210 313.297.4275. :yep: Oh and I called and she said they sell Dom. products too.

Thanks a bunch. It's much appreciated:yep:.

Eisani

Eisani - Ill be sure to let you know either here or by PM. Itll prolly be a couple weeks before I go tho cuz I do my touchup this weekend. Do you like the one in Grand Rapids? How far of a drive is that from the city timewise?

From where I live, I can be in either Detroit or GR in 45 min. The one in GR is okay, I don't ask them to do much so it's pretty much fool-proof. There's about 3 in the same area and last time I was there I noticed another salon, but I don't know if that one is Dominicana as well. I'll have to research.

baby42

I've gone before.There was also a stylist and several other ladies who had hair that length...The only thing was because my hair was shorter she had that hot arse dryer with that round brush so close up on my scalp that my eyes were tearing up and I was waiting for my scalp to bust into flames. :burning:
I haven't been back since then
I dont mean to :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:but what you said is funny:funny: