What? No rapture?

SEMO

I woke up this morning hearing this LOUD bell sounding outside. It seemed like the sound was coming from everywhere. The first thing that came to my mind was, "That sounds like a trumpet. Oh my goodness it's the rapture!" Ya'll I go SO excited. I was literally laying in my bed waiting to disappear to Jesus in the sky. After a while the sound stopped then started again. I then realized it was the emergency siren for the city used to alert you to bad weather. I was so disappointed :lachen:. I was ready to go ya'll!

Well, despite the fact that it didn't happen today, I do believe the rapture is coming soon (in the present generation). But who really knows besides the Father? I just see the sign of the times.

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
I woke up this morning hearing this LOUD bell sounding outside. It seemed like the sound was coming from everywhere. The first thing that came to my mind was, "That sounds like a trumpet. Oh my goodness it's the rapture!" Ya'll I go SO excited. I was literally laying in my bed waiting to disappear to Jesus in the sky. After a while the sound stopped then started again. I then realized it was the emergency siren for the city used to alert you to bad weather. I was so disappointed :lachen:. I was ready to go ya'll!

Well, despite the fact that it didn't happen today, I do believe the rapture is coming soon (in the present generation). But who really knows besides the Father? I just see the sign of the times.

:funny:

Sorry the emergency siren tricked you :grin: :grin:

SEMO

Ya'll, I had my eyes closed, was cheesin' and everything. I was like, "This is it!!"

Here is a reenactment using smilies:
:sleeping::confused::eek::trampolin:grin:..............:confused::oops::sad::sad::imstupid: ........:look::sleeping:

I was seriously waiting for this:
:abducted::cloud9:

Last edited:

Nice & Wavy

Ya'll, I had my eyes closed, was cheesin' and everything. I was like, "This is it!!"

:sleeping::confused::eek::trampolin:grin:..............:confused::oops::sad::sad::imstupid: ........:look::sleeping:

Now....this post is so funny.....:lachen:

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!

I didn't know there was an ascencion into heaven smiley. DANG!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

kbragg

That happened to me too last night/this morning!:eek: I was like it's time! It's time! I ain't gonna have to work tommoroow thank you Lord!:yay: Maybe tonight though. I'm ret's ta go!:yep:

SEMO

I think between this and the other thread about someone dreaming the rapture came the Lord might be trying to tell us something :yep:.

I didn't know there was an ascencion into heaven smiley. DANG!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

Actually it was the abducted smiley :look:.

SEMO

There are a couple of things I'd like to experience before the rapture.... I'm so serious about that....

I understand what you mean. But when I thought the Rapture was happening this morning I wasn't thinking about any of that. I was just so happy.

MrsQueeny

There are a couple of things I'd like to experience before the rapture.... I'm so serious about that....

Me too RR. I had a similar experience OP but it was an announcer for the horses that live near me. I posted in OT. I know how you feel, trust. Q

metamorfhosis

Aw........that was just a "fire drill"........:grin:

SEMO

Me too RR. I had a similar experience OP but it was an announcer for the horses that live near me. I posted in OT. I know how you feel, trust. Q

That's just means we're all the more ready for the real deal :yep:.