What other products do you use in conjuntion with your ORS Relaxer?

divinefavor

My cousin will be doing my touch up this weekend with the ORS relaxer (normal). It's been a while since I had this relaxer and back then my friend used to do the touch up. I'm wondering what other shampoos and conditioners I should take over to my cousin's house on Saturday morning. I want to make sure that I'm leaving with swinging and shiny hair. I'm all out of keracare and because I am in between jobs right now, I do not want to go out and purchase a bunch of stuff. I currently have Elucence (a little of the conditioner left and I have the MB shampoo and Clarifying shampoo) and Aveda DR (that I bought back in April).

It will be 17 weeks tomorrow since I've had a touch up. I'm wondering if I should buy two boxes instead of the one?

Any suggestions? What do you use in conjunction with your ORS relaxer touch up?

TIA for your help!

KhandiB

It all comes in the box

Aloe Poo
and ORS Replenishing Pak..

I was underprocessed but my hair was like Butta :cool:

divinefavor

Thanks Khandi!!!

I remember when my friend used it in my hair a year ago. She tried it with just the products in the box. Although, I love everything that's in there. She didn't like the fact that my hair didn't have swing (after blow drying and flat iron). So she washed it and shampooed it again with the Keracare. My hair was bouncy and swinging! When I moved it moved. :lol:

I think I may just use the contents in the box. But, use the Aveda DR treatment before the replenishing pak.

I don't know I guess we'll think of something, I can also have her do a rollerset wrap that will give my hair more bounce as well.

KhandiB said:
It all comes in the box

Aloe Poo
and ORS Replenishing Pak..

I was underprocessed but my hair was like Butta :cool: