What products give your hair that extra umph? do tell!

Bmm

1)What products can't you live without?

2)What products really changed your hairs health drastically for the better?

3) What products gave your hair noticable spurt of growth?

4)what leave ins/treatments/condtioners makes your hair oh so silky? ;)

MY ANSWERS ARE:
1.Kera care. it is all that!!! I never will stray.

2.Emergencee ...I LOVE THIS!!!!

3.A combo of all of these products...helped me gain growth

4.Salerm, NTM condtioner, kera care.

1. KeraCare Humecto....As long as Avlon makes it, I will buy it!, Carol's Daughter Hair Milk (My favorite moisturizer minus the lemony scent)

2. Humecto has made my hair a lot easier to detangle than any other conditioner, & Not a product but washing my hair at the sink with a sprayer instead of washing it in the shower has increased my hair's health 100%, The shower water must be hard water.

3. Taking GNC Women's Ultra Mega Vitamins seem to increase my hair's growth and thickness, Products with Peppermint oil and/or Menthol seem to aid in growth (these ingredients seem to be therapeutic for hair follicles)...Triple Silk Medicated Conditioner with menthol is a product that comes to mind

4. Humecto, Aubrey GPB, Design Essentials Stimulations Moisturizing Conditioner & Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter all make my hair look shiny and feel silky

)What products really changed your hairs health drastically for the better?
Paul Mitchell supercharged moisturized saved the ish out of my hair, It obviously put back elasticity, shine and mosture back into my hair.

)What leave ins/treatments/condtioners makes your hair oh so silky?
Nexxus headress gives helps in nurturing my hair.

1)What products can't you live without? Water, Shampoo, Oil/Grease

2)What products really changed your hairs health drastically for the better? ElastaQP Products, S-Curl No Drip Formula, oil mixtures

3) What products gave your hair noticable spurt of growth? NatureMade Super B-Complex :woot:

4)what leave ins/treatments/condtioners makes your hair oh so silky? ;) When I used the following products all at once: Motions leave-in, Silk Elements Glossing Polish, and my oil mixture.
When I wear a bun, Citre Shine Gel and S-Curl smooth with a soft boar bristle brush does the trick for my edges (the hair exposed).

Emergencee, ORS Mayo, Essential Oils Mix, GF Anti-Frizz, Porosity

Emergencee, Porosity, GF Serum, Surge

Thick Hair Shake, L-Cysteine

4)what leave ins/treatments/conditioners makes your hair oh so silky?
Humectress, Surge, Essential Oils Mix, CWs!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Redken Deep Fuel Treatments, Wonder 8 Oil.

Emergencee, B-Complex, Multi-Vitamin.

Whey Protein Shakes, CutsII=Vitamins.

4)what leave ins/treatments/condtioners makes your hair oh so silky?
KeraCare Leave-In, Nexxus Humectress.

ORS Mayo, Moisturfuse, Shea Butter w/Essential Oils.

Emergencee and Aphogee (purple bottle)

Haven't tried much.

Arosci Leave-In

1)What products can't you live without? Keracare Hydrating Shampoo, Soft & Beautiful Botanicals Creme Moisturizer,Myhoneychild products, Oyin Greg Juice, Asha's products

2)What products really changed your hairs health drastically for the better? Motions CPR Conditoner, Motions Reconstructor

3) What products gave your hair noticable spurt of growth? L-Cysteine,Surge Plus 14 Revitalizer

4)what leave ins/treatments/condtioners makes your hair oh so silky? Lacio Lacio, Aveda Elixir, Vo5 Nourishing Oasis Conditioner

Of course my mind changes like the wind...but here's my answer for this month. :look:

1)What products can't you live without? John frieda relax texture correcting serum, mizani kerafuse & hydrafuse deep conditioners add a lil bit of oil. I recently discovered elastica QP mango butter (thanks ladies!). UBH conditioner, and daily moisturizer. Surge 14. hot 6 oil. Shea butter. Steam rollers.
2)What products really changed your hairs health drastically for the better? Mizani kerafuse used consistently as a protein deep cond trtmnt. Moisturefuse & hydrafuse consistantly as a moisturizing deep cond trtmnt. keeping my hair oiled.

3) What products gave your hair noticable spurt of growth? Surge Plus 14 Revitalizer i believe is proven. Vitol Great Hair i think is working, although i know it's working for my face!!! :D

4)what leave ins/treatments/condtioners makes your hair oh so silky? Pantene light leave-in detangling conditioner smooth n shiny (something like that). mizani moisturefuse. surge moisture aid. a lil dab of hot 6 oil.

)What products can't you live without? Elasta's mango butter, shea butter, Elasta's recovery moisturizer.

2)What products really changed your hairs health drastically for the better? UHB conditioner, shea butter, coconut oil, castor oil.

3) What products gave your hair noticable spurt of growth? Andrew Lessman's hair/skin/and nails.

4)what leave ins/treatments/condtioners makes your hair oh so silky? Sexyhair's soy leave in. ;)

I cant live without these products.
Elucence Shampoo and Conditioner,Dudley DRC 28,Sta So Fro

Products that changed hair health
UBH Conditoner,Kan Kanechomn Jaborandi Deep conditoner,BBD Stretch Creme,Nioxin Folilicle Booster,Surge,Nexxus L-cystine Treatment

Product that gave me growth spruts
Viviscal,Protein Shakes,Biotin

Leave Treatment/Serums for Shine
Lacio,Lacio,Semi Di Lino Serum,BBD Flat Iron Lotion and Kaela Oil

* DPR-11 Deep Conditionin is A must for my mess
* BB Oil Moisturrizer with Castor Oil and Aloe
*WGHO (Wild Growth Hair Oil) WOW!!!!
* Mane and Tail Original Conditioner (a miracle on my ends)

* Aphogee Essential Fatty Acids Oil Concentrate (lipids)
* DPR-11 (moisture)
* DRC-28 (protein)
* Aphogee 2 Minute Keratin Reconstructor (the effects are immediate, & great when I feel lazy)

* increasing the protein in my diet

* WGHO makes my hair silky.

Right now: Honey, AO Island Naturals, Rosewater/Glycerin w/ Aloe vera spray, Shea Butter, and Kelechi Oil
Runner ups include: Vatika Oil, Tropical Milk Protein

Using the milk protein mixed w/ Honey and Vatika Oil for the last few weeks has made my hair stronger. But I attribute the fact that I have less tangles/breakage to protective styles.

3) What products gave your hair noticable spurt of growth? My hair has grown alot in the last few months, I don't know how much inches wise but I haven't been using any products consistently enough to say it's due to one of them. I think it's just washing and taking care of my hair consistently and keeping away from harsh chemicals or heat.

Well, silky is not normally a term I use for my hair lol BUT a mixture of shea butter and kelechi oil on moist hair really have made my hair soft.

Elucence Shampoo and Conditioner
Sebastian Pentraitt
Olive Oil

Olive Oil and pentraitt with protective hairstyles

H37 vitamins and surge

Salerm 21, Provectiv, ORS line carrot and olive oil creams. :)

1)What products can't you live without? Olive oil, mayonnaise, honey. I can put that stuff in any conditioner and it makes my hair really beautiful.

2)What products really changed your hairs health drastically for the better? Same as above, with the addition of Miss Key 10 en 1 conditioner and other cholesterols.

3) What products gave your hair noticable spurt of growth? None, just washing daily, plus the spring and summer season give me a good boost.

4)what leave ins/treatments/condtioners makes your hair oh so silky? L'Oreal Unfrizz Smoothing Treatment really leaves my hair lush and supple :)

Back