Top 5 Shampoos & Condtioners For Our Hair - Brands That Are Unbelieveable In........

Re: Top 5 Shampoos & Condtioners For Our Hair - Brands That Are Unbelieveable In.....

I've really got to try that Keracare Intensive Hydrating Shampoo and Kenra MC..... :think: this post is really adding fuel to my PJ fire....

<--- jot's down more products and lines up outside the BSS :brucelee:

star

Re: Top 5 Shampoos & Condtioners For Our Hair - Brands That Are Unbelieveable In.....

I've really got to try that Keracare Intensive Hydrating Shampoo and Kenra MC..... :think: this post is really adding fuel to my PJ fire....

<--- jot's down more products and lines up outside the BSS :brucelee:

Do it girl!! They are both excellent but I love Kera Care it has never failed my hair.

redd

Which would be the best natural shampoo and conditioner from experience?

nappity

Did somebody put Nexxus in the cheap category? I thought all of their products were over $10 - am I wrong? If so, I need to hurry out and buy some Nexxus STAT.

Can we add J/A/S/O/N to the Natural shampoo and conditioner section? I love their sea kelp conditioner but I know many other people use their other products.

Hi!
but in answer to this question- I buy Nexxus Humectress at Walgreens here in Texas for 8.99 or at any 2 for one sale at Walmarts Beauty Shop when its on sale- The tube lasts me about 6 months. I co-wash every-3-5 days so for me its inexpensive. Ounce for ounce its cheap (for me and my hair budget).
The BBD Stretch and The Asian Hair tea are over 25.00 with shipping fees.17 dollars less is a bargain:grin:

nappity

Your list looks YUMMY!!!:lick::lick:

It is !!!and now I fiending for OYIN products and i already know the really slamming conditioners. I didnt mention Baby ButterCreme. Or Kinky Curly Pudding or Ojon cause I wasnt completely WOWED by them

BTW- Humectress is significantly cheaper than the hair products I have in the most expensive line.And I couldnt leave it off- it wold be SOOOOOOOOOO Wrong (LOL)

nappity

All of the naturals are on my list from experience. I have tried every last one on my list and some that didnt rate in the wow factor.
I have very dry, dyed, natural 4B hair, My hair is not porous so things dont penetrate very readily. Aubreys takes my hair down every time:clap:

vevster

Yes the Aveda Damage Remedy Intensive Restructuring Treatment is the one I have tried.

I have not tried the Aveda Damage Remedy shampoo and regular conditioner. I am afraid to after my experience with the treatment. My hair felt the same after I tried the Black Malva Conditioner from Aveda, as well. Since my hair felt the same way after using both so I am not happy over all with their conditioners. But, I LOVE the Shampure shampoo so I may give that DR shampoo a try sometime.

Anyway, a bit OT right. :drunk: This is not the Hit or Miss thread - sorry! :)
I had a similar experiment with the treatment!

ajargon02

.....results and to DIE FOR. Please be specific and give exact product that have BLOWN your mind.

Top 5 Shampoos & Conditioners - Expensive But Worth It
1. Kera Care Hydrating Shamppoo & Kera Humecto
2. Joico K-pak Line
3. Sebastian Cello Shampoo & Condtioner
4. Kenra MC conditioner
5. Aveda DR and Brilliant
6. Phytojoba shampoo and conditioner
7. Eluncence clarifying and moisture benefits shampoos & conditioners
8. Paul Mitchell Super Charged Moisturizer
It's getting hot in HERE!!

Top 5 Shampoos & Conditioners Cheapies But Goodies
1. Pantene (Blue Line)
2. Mane & Tail Shampoo & Conditioner
3. Neutrogena Triple Moisture Line
4.CON (green) and ORS Replenishing
5.Phytojoba shampoo and conditioner

Top 5 Natural Shamppos & Conditioner
1. Aubrey's GPB Conditoner
2. Giavonni
3.ABBA Moisture Scentsations Poo-Natural
4.Ojon Hydrating shampoo and conditioner

KEEPING LOOKING IN THE THREAD OTHERS HAVE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I might be a little slow, but tell me what is so special, what does each poo/condish do for the hair during and after the wash to make it on your list?

star

Ok, I might be a little slow, but tell me what is so special, what does each poo/condish do for the hair during and after the wash to make it on your list?

It is without question the slip/softness after shampooing and detangling and the slip after conditioning. Lastly, when or if you blow dry hair is incrediable soft and moist.

Top line Products Provide:

Slip
Detangles (decrease hair loss)
No Heat Needed For Some Conditioners
Extreme Moisture in Hair Once Dry
Strengthen Hair for Growth

star

I like Aubrey's Natural Hair Care line the GPB Protein Conditioner was excellent.

Barbara

Princess

Verifen Complex--Beneficial Phase Shampoo, Advance Conditioning Treatment. These are my favorite items, and I endorse them.:dance7: Yes, they are expensive, but they're worth it. These items can be found at www.hairoil.com. :superbanana: These products don't need "doctoring up;" in other words, you don't have to add any oil, honey, glycerin, etc., or anything to them. Nor do you need to do a hot oil treatment, pre-shampoo treatment, conditioning wash, etc. They save time. Just use them straight from the bottle/jar. :thewave:

Last edited:

scarcity21

All of the naturals are on my list from experience. I have tried every last one on my list and some that didnt rate in the wow factor.
I have very dry, dyed, natural 4B hair, My hair is not porous so things dont penetrate very readily. Aubreys takes my hair down every time:clap:
how long did u use to notice this???

Brownie518

Expensive But Worth It
Aveda DR poo/conditioner
Design Essentials Moisture Retention poo/Stim. Super Moisturizing con
Aveda Brilliant conditioner
Blended Beauty Soy Cream Shampoo and any BB conditioner
Ojon Restorative and Tawaka line

Cheapies But Goodies
Garnier Length & Strength con and leave in
Sunsilk Straighten Up
White Rain Tropical Coconut
Garnier Sleek & Shine leave in serum
ORS Replenishing

morehairplease

Expensive But Worth It
Aveda DR poo/conditioner
Design Essentials Moisture Retention poo/Stim. Super Moisturizing con
Aveda Brilliant conditioner
Blended Beauty Soy Cream Shampoo and any BB conditioner
Ojon Restorative and Tawaka line

Cheapies But Goodies
Garnier Length & Strength con and leave in
Sunsilk Straighten Up
White Rain Tropical Coconut
Garnier Sleek & Shine leave in serum
ORS Replenishing

hi there,

is this very moisturizing/detangling in your opinion?

thanks in advance,
tishee

EMJazzy

Happily retired

Expensive but worth it...

Aveda DR (whole line)
Aveda Be Curly (Soon will try)

Cheap but good....
Garnier Fructis Curl N' Shine
Tresemme' Moisturizing Conditioner

:yep:

star

Expensive but worth it...

Aveda DR (whole line)
Aveda Be Curly (Soon will try)

Cheap but good....
Garnier Fructis Curl N' Shine
Tresemme' Moisturizing Conditioner

:yep:

THanks!!!!