What products make your hair feel soft?

Lissa0821

One N Only Argan Oil products with the exception of the curl cream and oil treatment
Elasta QP products
Joico Kpak products
Using steamer for deep conditioning treatments

CurlsBazillion

Aussie moist co washes
Coconut Oil
Grapeseed Oil
HE LTR
Honey
my glycerine mixture (glycerin, distilled water, a drop of a aussie moist, Kinky Curly Tiny Twirls (had to use it up))

SmilingElephant

Oyin's Hair Dew on wet/damp hair followed by one of their Juices.

Oyin Honey Hemp
AOHSR
Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Conditioner for Dry hair

Curl Junkie Deep Fix
Shea Moisture CES

Oil Rinsing with Castor Oil :yep:
Shescentit Seyani Hair Butter

pisceschica

Joico liquid reconstructor for fine hair. I use this every time I wet set my hair in place of setting lotion.

Profectiv root health. The one in the green jar. It is especially helpful when the new growth gets thick.

Redken real control shampoo. Not too many shampoos make my hair feel moisturized afterwards.

somewhereinbtwn

In the beginning my hhj I used yogurt to try to loosen my natural curl pattern. OMG it made my hair super soft, it was like buttah. Even though I don't want to change my natural hair anymore, I still need to find a way to incorporate it into my routine.

Currently in my reggie
scurl on dry hair
qhemet on dry hair
oil rinsing with cocunut oil

Nonie

Deep conditioning and baggying. :notworthy S Curl is just the icing on the cake when I wear my hair out. ACV makes my strands smooth and probably helps me retain the softness for longer than I would if I didn't use it.

davisbr88

Donna Marie Superlatherlicious Poo
Organic Cholesterol w/ Argan Oil
Aussie Moist
Suave Almond & Shea Butter Conditioner
Donna Marie Super Buttercreme
Avocado Butter

Fhrizzball

Melted Sheabutter used as a DC ingredient
SM Curl Enchancing Smoothing used as a styler
KCCC used as a styler
Tresseme Naturals
Moe's and Sulfur oil mx

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
Shea butter (a little bit put on dry hair) makes my hair feel like silk.

Jessicurl Too Shea Conditioner

Pre-pooing with coconut oil makes my hair feel soft after a shampoo.

SimJam

steaming with BFH conditioner
oyin hair dew / DB pumpkin conditioner on freshly washed hair

skyslady

S-curl activator just tried it 2 days ago as a recommendation from a thread I read for stopping hair breakage from a possible protein overload. My hair instantly soften up. This was truly all that it was said to be. Im hooked after the 1st use! :grin:

Calia001

s curl moisturizer
Giovanni direct + water as a braid spray

Aloe vera juice + coconut oil in a spray bottle as a prep for a pre poo

allmundjoi

I will also add S-curl spray. I am a believer. Had some in my stash from a year ago, it didnt work then, maybe because i had some scab hair. Thanks Nonie for the tip. I think it works better when applied to my dry hair versus wet hair. Adding to my staples.

Sent from my DROIDX

Nonie

@allmundjoi, you're welcome. I personally apply it to my damp hair (when I am wearing my hair out) then just reapply after the hair dries. I need it to comb my hair so if I were waiting for my hair to dry first, I'd be taking a chance on having impossible-to-deal-with shrunken hair. Unless I airdried in plaits which were combed during the wash and rebraided in every step so that the hair is fully detangled as it dries in a somewhat stretched state. Then I can wait to use it when hair is fully dry.

Hawaiian Silky 14-in-1 is the only other product I use if I'm out of S Curl, and while I can't remember how it was for me--been about 4 years since I used it--I've heard others say it works better on damp hair. So if you give it a shot, please report back on whether this rings true for you too.

demlew

Kirkland Signature shampoo
SE Megasilk conditioner
Redken Butter Treat with Cocasta oil (leave-in)
NTM Silk Touch with Cocasta oil (leave-in)

iri9109

aloe vera juice
castor oil
coconut oil (use with discretion in the winter though)
oyin burnt sugar pomade
shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie
shea moisture deep treatment mask used as a DC
aussie moist/sydney smooth 3 min miracle
AO condishes