What products to use......

lina

if your hair does not like water based moisturizer (i.e. wave nouveau, neutorgena silk touch,, LTR leavin) to use prior to sealing?

*Muffin*

I like using Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose conditioner as a moisturizer. It's not water-based.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Shescentit Seyani and Gillian Butters, Qhemet Olive & Honey Balm, Jane Carter Nourish & Shine, KBB Hair Butter, Hairveda Green Tea Butter

Soliel185

I mix coconut oil and olive oil together and use that when my hair is straightened.

I haven't had any dryness issues. Coconut and Olive Oil are two of the natural oils that can actually enter the hair strand cortex instead of just coating the strand the way most oils do....also they're cheap. :look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I mix coconut oil and olive oil together and use that when my hair is straightened.

I haven't had any dryness issues. Coconut and Olive Oil are two of the natural oils that can actually enter the hair strand cortex instead of just coating the strand the way most oils do....also they're cheap. :look:

I also use this Mixture. But I also add Avacado which also penetrates the cortex as well.:yep: