VO5 Kiwi Conditioner
Protein:
M:C Caramel
Eulcence Moisture Repair

Finishing R/O's:
CJ's Argan & Olive
Hair Supplements
Beautifully Bamboo
These will all be used up in December. Most are used up or have about x1-x2 more uses in them.

NefertariBlu

How does this work for you? Thinking about getting it when all of my other leave in sprays are done.
I absolutely LOVE it!! I have been using this for years and it never let's me down. I have invested in the large bottle now.

I use it as a leave in after washing my hair then use it as a softer when my hair gets dry during the week.

Spray, Shea moisture masque then JBCO and protective style.

Blessed&higlyflavoured

• Co Wash with tressemme naturals
  • DC with Ors replenishing conditioner
  • Leave in a little ors conditioner as a moisturizer
I'm in braids atm

My hairs lovely and soft but my scalp doesn't feel 100

So this week I'm going to use
CON Argan oil to shampoo my scalp
DC with Joico kPAK conditioner followed by ORS Replenishing Conditioner
and Spray diluted Curl activator + hemp seed oil from root to tip.

AgeinATL

Using some of my new BF purchases (mainly DCs) this month, but most products are staying the same.

Shampoo: SM JBCO shampoo
Cowash: SM Purification Mask
Prepoo: Bekura Vanilla Whiskey topped with ST Power to the Prepoo
DCs: Bekura YAM Nectar, APB Conditioning Soufflé, Purabody Naturals Chocolate Hair Smoothie (kinda hoping that I don't like it since it has been discontinued!! :mad:)
Leave-ins: My usual line up (ST Sorrell Kink Drink, Oyin Hair Dew, ST Knot Butter)
Styler: ST Mane Thick Creamy Slick 7 day styler. My sister loves this, so I am giving it a try.
Style: Trying out bantu knot outs this month
Technique: Bringing back oil rinses

Updates to the bolded:
SM Purification Mask- I have come to the conclusion that some others have: my hair and scalp just does better with shampoo washes. Giving away my remaining PMs for Christmas gifts and sticking to weekly shampoo washes.
Bekura Vanilla Whiskey/APB Conditioning Souffle- Switching these two. The Bekura is going back into the DC pile and I will use up the APB as a prepoo. I did NOT like it as a DC on damp hair. Performs slightly better on dry hair. I will use it up but it will not be a repurchase.

nothidden

TeamNatural95-Fractals/Zigzags
Whew...I am officially a recovered product junky. I will be sticking w/the Kinky Curly products as I have about 4 containers each, and the mixes really make my curls pop. Not sure if I'll repurchase Heaven In Hair when it runs out this month.

ACV/distilled water/agave nectar
DevaCurl Heaven In Hair mixed w/coconut milk and black strap molasses
Terressentials Mud Wash, thinned out w/coconut water
Kinky Curly Knot Today, thinned out w/coconut water
Kinky Curly Curling Custard, thinned out w/distilled water

EDIT: Forgot to add my pre-poo dry conditioner: Tresemme' Naturals

Last edited:

nothidden

@nothidden

WOW!:eek: It didn't take you long to recover.:laugh: *looks at start date*:look:

So....How did you do it?
Well I tried DevaCurl products in April and nothing had EVER helped to reveal my curl pattern like they did. Then I gave Kinky Curly a second shot and got the same results. I came to the realization that I don't need more than two brands, and trying everything just adds to my stash (though my co-workers are thankful for my gifting free hair products). In the end it's about will power and sticking w/what you know works every single time. Also I got tired of being disappointed after trying something new that someone else raved about.

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Going to list my products a little differently this month. Listing by wash day combo's. lol I plan to wash weekly and alternate between 2 product combo's to eliminate boredom.

Combo 1:
Pre-poo, shampoo & DC with the Shea Moisture Manuka Honey Line

Combo 2:
Pre-poo: Amla or rhassoul treatment
Co-cleanse: Eden Bodyworks cowash
DC: Joico Moisture Recovery Balm

The rest of my products won't change no matter the wash day combo from above:

Leave in: Chi Keratin
Serum: Moroccan oil
Moisturizer: Camille Rose Moisture Milk
Styler: CR aloe whipped butter gel
Edges: Eco Styler Argan gel
Oil: Argan/Rosehip mix

Update:
Used up Shea Moisture Manuka rinse out conditioner. I have 1 backup but I pulled out a "use up product" before I open the new bottle. Using Curl Junkie strengthening conditioner. I plan to use it as a pre-poo, a rinse out as well as an additive to my powder treatments. Should be gone in 1 month.

SmilingElephant

Whew...I am officially a recovered product junky. I will be sticking w/the Kinky Curly products as I have about 4 containers each, and the mixes really make my curls pop. Not sure if I'll repurchase Heaven In Hair when it runs out this month.

ACV/distilled water/agave nectar
DevaCurl Heaven In Hair mixed w/coconut milk and black strap molasses
Terressentials Mud Wash, thinned out w/coconut water
Kinky Curly Knot Today, thinned out w/coconut water
Kinky Curly Curling Custard, thinned out w/distilled water

EDIT: Forgot to add my pre-poo dry conditioner: Tresemme' Naturals

I do want to get me a large jar of the custard tho. It works perfect for me with the Shea Moisture smoothie, and also the hair milk :yep:

nothidden

I do want to get me a large jar of the custard tho. It works perfect for me with the Shea Moisture smoothie, and also the hair milk :yep:
Yeah, the leave-in and custard were on sale last year, and I got more than I needed. I bought the large jars. At the rate I'm going, I should not have to buy any kinky curly products for the next year! I actually didn't like either at first...now I love them.

SmilingElephant

Yeah, the leave-in and custard were on sale last year, and I got more than I needed. I bought the large jars. At the rate I'm going, I should not have to buy any kinky curly products for the next year! I actually didn't like either at first...now I love them.

For some reason the leave in only works well for detangling for me. It doesn't have enough moisture in it for me to leave it in. I'm thinking about giving it another try bc I'm thinking maybe I didn't leave enough of it in?

nothidden

For some reason the leave in only works well for detangling for me. It doesn't have enough moisture in it for me to leave it in. I'm thinking about giving it another try bc I'm thinking maybe I didn't leave enough of it in?
Could be. aketafitgirl mentioned in one of her youtube videos that she uses extra KCKT in the winter time because her hair was drying out. My hair is low to normal porosity, so more would just cake and flake.

NaturallyATLPCH

Wow, this is the last month of the year! Here is what I will be using. My list is limited because I am in twists, but even in protective style mode, I will keep this going!

Cleanse: Seabreeze on scalp or diluted shampoo (Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle)
Conditioners/Leave Ins: APB Leave Ins, Alikay Lemongrass Leave In
Moisturizers: APB Hair Lotion
Oils: APB Greenpower House Oil

What products are you using this month?
Okay, so I went back to look and I've definitely been sticking to this. I've been using the oil on my scalp, the leave ins every other day, and when I cleansed them last week, I used the Trader Joe's shampoo on my scalp.

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Update:
Used up Shea Moisture Manuka rinse out conditioner. I have 1 backup but I pulled out a "use up product" before I open the new bottle. Using Curl Junkie strengthening conditioner. I plan to use it as a pre-poo, a rinse out as well as an additive to my powder treatments. Should be gone in 1 month.

That Curl Junkie conditioner had only 1/4 product left so I used it up today for a pre-poo and mixing it with my protein treatment.

Also used up Shea Moisture Manuka Honey Masque. (Staple) No backups but I have a $50 Target gift card that I plan on using next month and stocking up on this masque.

I'll try to squeeze in another wash day before this month is up...missing my Joico Moisture Recovery Balm. Love the feel and the smell it gives to my hair after roller setting.

CodeRed

Grape seed oil mix. When it's done I'm using Softee Indian Hemp on the scalp and corn oil on the length.

Nairobi Detoxifying Shampoo

Edit: I don't particularly like the way my hair feels with this Hydra Steam mask so I'm going to use Nuance Blackcurrant Intense Hydration Masque.

Aveeno Leave In Treatment. When I'm finished with that I'm using Cantu Kid's Detangler.

Used up the grape seed oil mix and am now using the Softee Indian Hemp

Still using the Nairobi Detoxifying Shampoo but experimented with 4Naturals Detangling Shampoo. The latter is a no go. Probably going to experiment with the Pure & Natural shampoo I got from the Dollar Tree next.

Finished the Nuance Blackcurrant Masque and so far experimented with Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Conditioner and Moisturizing Rinse, 2 Chi Products and CurlyKids Deep Conditioner. The last is the only one that really worked. Gonna give the Macadamia Natural Oil Moisturizing Rinse one more try as well as use 4 Naturals Detangling Conditioner, Joico Moisture Recovery Balm and Alterna Caviar Replenishing Masque once each before the end of this year. Getting my relaxer after a 4 month stretch in January and I'm going to see how these do on my new growth, especially in the winter.

Back to my Aveeno Leave in Treatment. I tried the Cantu Kids Detangler and liked it but not as moisturizing as the Aveeno. May try Taliah Waajid's Protective Mist Bodifier before the end of the year...

sky035

Formerly Lisaaa Bonet
I am on holiday for the rest of the month and hope to use up what's left of what I brought with me:
1. Curly Pudding - 8oz
2. Ecostyler & Curl Activator Mixture - 16 oz jar