What real put in his hair to press it

Does anyone know or heard what Real on Real chance of love put in his hair to press it....I never seen a natural press that silky before..

I've done it on my hair plenty of times..I think it has alot to do with technique, or maybe they used a ceramic flat iron. I never press and flat iron my hair thats just way toooo much heat. I do like to use ultra sheen satin press once in a while...very very little...a little goes a long way, and too much will make the hair heavy, greasy :ohwell:. some hair responds better to heat so it could just be his hair texture smooths easily?

i agree with some of the ladies here, i think it's all about technique and the texture of your hair. my natural hair looks just like that when i press it, it's a combination of blowdry, press, flat iron (yes, i know ! HORRIBLE ! i'm working on it)

Honestly, it doesn't even take all that....most of the time I rollerset my hair and saran wrap it before I flat iron. My hair comes out really silky with a lot of body :yep:

my hair is coarse and a lot thicker than his and I can get a silky press if i desire. I just dont like hard presses nor do i like the look of flat hair. usually those type of presses come out well wit pressing cream like LIV or something petroleum based.

and ive seen latino folks with hair nappier than mine...even if he was latino that is not why his hair can get silky straight :rolleyes:

OP, any natural head can get a silky press like his; it's all about what produts are used and your skills with a hot comb/and or flat iron.

Back