What were your first 'wow' products?

Joico Moisture Balm - Softens my 4c hair, no more troubles with protein/moisture balance, and silicones fill up my medium density hair.

SSI Tahitian Vanilla spray - Nothing else rehydrates, softens, detangles, my dry hair better. Hair remains soft even after product dries.
How long do you leave the Joico in? Heat?

how do you use these? do you have any recipes?

I mix them up to a batter consistency (usually a mix of both clays) with water, steeped hibiscus and about a teaspoon of silk amino acids. I make about 14-16oz for one use. I work in sections, starting with my roots, squeezing and massaging and then working down my length until my hair is heavy and saturated. Then leave for 15-30 mins or rinse straight away.

My first products to 'wow' me:

1. Kinky Curly Knot Today
2. Kinky Curly Curling Custard.

And yes I still use them today. They're the only products that have stood the test of time for me. No matter what I try, I always end up going back. They work that great for my strands.

Ditto KCKT and KCCC

Keracare moisturizing conditioner unbelievable slip - just amazing

My first products to 'wow' me:

1. Kinky Curly Knot Today
2. Kinky Curly Curling Custard.

And yes I still use them today. They're the only products that have stood the test of time for me. No matter what I try, I always end up going back. They work that great for my strands.

Joico Moisture Balm - Softens my 4c hair, no more troubles with protein/moisture balance, and silicones fill up my medium density hair.

SSI Tahitian Vanilla spray - Nothing else rehydrates, softens, detangles, my dry hair better. Hair remains soft even after product dries.

I use and love the complete Joico moisture recovery line. I use the conditioner as a leave in. The treatment balm leaves my hair so soft and defined. Nothing has compared so far to this line for me.

I use my hair therapy wrap for 40 minutes or so with the balm. I have 3C hair. My sister in laws also love it and the have 4a-4c hair.

I tried it for the first time yesterday my knees almost buckled and I wanted to cry! 16 months post transitioning hair ain’t have nothing on it!

I know! Isn't it amazing! I love all of their products but my #1 is the Honey Miracle Hair Mask. I could go on and on about what it does for my curls!!

This was years ago.

The first products that made me see a difference in my hair, and gave it a healthier look and feel were:

Apple cider vinegar rinse
Extra virgin olive oil
Extra virgin coconut oil, and
Kinky Curly Curling Custard

I don't even use those now (except EVOO). My hair is in much healthier now to where I don't need them. But they really made a big difference at the time.

First wow products:

Leave in: Giovanni Direct + SM Extra Moisture Transitioning Milk — this combination had my hair moisturize for daysss
Deep conditioner: SM JBCO Masque— still wows me everytime I use it
Rinse Out— Trader Joe’s TTT

Back