What would be your dream product?

queenspence

Hi ladies,
I'm curious to know what would be your dream hair or skin product? I'm talking something that would give miraculous results!!! I would love to use a product that makes my hair very silky, shiny, and straight but not greasy and without using any heat at all. I would also love a topical skin product that actually evens skin out completely without a blemish or stretch mark in site.
What about you?:)

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
I'm looking for a non greasy, non sticky holy grail product that I can apply to wet hair that will give curl definition, reduce frizz, provide moisture, softness and sheen, yet have enough hold to keep my hair firm and heavy enough so that when my hair dries my hair looks good and not dry or frizzy. No flakes and no build up so that I can continue to conditoner wash or just rinse, and no parabens. I'm not very demanding am I? :lol: I think I will probably see a blue moon first. Right now I have to mix a bunch of different products together and I'm still not satisfied. I want to be able to use just ONE or at the max 2 products. Oyin and my honey child had some products that were close, but the last batches I got from both were runny or too gel like. It was like they changed the formula or I got a bad batch. I get the best results from qhemet products, but it was getting too expensive to keep ordering.

eajaye2u

Enchantmt said:
I'm looking for a non greasy, non sticky holy grail product that I can apply to wet hair that will give curl definition, reduce frizz, provide moisture, softness and sheen, yet have enough hold to keep my hair firm and heavy enough so that when my hair dries my hair looks good and not dry or frizzy. No flakes and no build up so that I can continue to conditoner wash or just rinse, and no parabens. I'm not very demanding am I? :lol: I think I will probably see a blue moon first. Right now I have to mix a bunch of different products together and I'm still not satisfied. I want to be able to use just ONE or at the max 2 products. Oyin and my honey child had some products that were close, but the last batches I got from both were runny or too gel like. It was like they changed the formula or I got a bad batch. I get the best results from qhemet products, but it was getting too expensive to keep ordering.

Just found it! hydrating shine creme-- and its a aa owned buiness--check it out at http://www.beauty-genesis.com/
It does all that you mentioned. I am just amazed. Our sisters in Chicago been keeping this brother a secret. Send him a email--he is very accessble. [email protected] I am so tore out the frame i purchased his entire line- which was almost what i have payed for one good product. And going back for more.

MamaBraidedIt

queenspence said:
Hi ladies,
I'm curious to know what would be your dream hair or skin product? I'm talking something that would give miraculous results!!! I would love to use a product that makes my hair very silky, shiny, and straight but not greasy and without using any heat at all.
What about you?:)

Same here!

Desert Skye

I'm looking for a product that I can apply to my hair that wont weight it down,keeps my ends soft,hydrated, and very shiny. Oh yeah it needs to smell good too!

gymfreak336

I would love a self adjusting conditioner that determines whether you need protein or moisture and only delivers the one you need. Talk about heaven

victorious

Relaxed/4A/Fine/Thin/APL
gymfreak336 said:
I would love a self adjusting conditioner that determines whether you need protein or moisture and only delivers the one you need. Talk about heaven

I like that!