What would you call your Beauty Supply Store!

sterry

Hey Ladies,

I know Iam Product Junkie. Im having the urge right now to try that Surge that has been burning up the board.

As I break out in a cold sweat and chills ....I will resist the temptation of adding on to my beauty supply store under my bathroom sink.

I call it The Dennis Rodman Beauty Supply Store.
Because none of the stuff he did was worth anything and neither are these products.

What would you call your Beauty Supply Store?

4a/natural
medium texture
growing like crazy

inthepink

I absolutely love my beauty supply store. Most often, I probably call mine "my closet of hair goodies." I have to remember to close the door when people visit. Have to keep my product junki-ism a secret!

bimbabe

LOL
Who else keeps their beauty products a secret? At least the amount they have. I am afraid people will think I am crazy.

akua

well, right now i will call mine 'Well Stocked', with all the great product you ladies have shared with me.

soslychic

[ QUOTE ]
bimbabe said:
LOL
Who else keeps their beauty products a secret? At least the amount they have. I am afraid people will think I am crazy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I certainly do. It's a jungle in there!

Isis

Mine is pretty small right now but slowly growing. Almost everything I have I'm using in my regime. I'll call it my Healthy Hair Beauty Supply Store!

LABETT

Mine is Everything You Need. I have to many hair products
wigs,trunk full of phonytails and bags of hair and too many
rollers collected over the years.
My problem is I buy stuff in case I might need it.
Live in the country.

teenie

When I open my cabinet I definetly see where all my money goes. I keep it closed up good when I have company heck I don't even think my husband knows about half the hair stuff I have. I wouldn't want anyone to think I'm obsessed.