What's a girl to do? Vent

mj11051

I joined the Bootcamp 2009 and decided to do 2 strand twist as my protective style. However my hair never stays twisted. I sleep in a satin bonnet or a satin wrap to keep them nice and neat. But everytime i wake up my hair looks like crap and it's coming down. I've tried every kind of gel to keep it twisted they either make my hair to hard or they just don't hold. how am I ever going to get to APL if i can't keep a protective style and my hair isn't long enough to put in a bun.:wallbash::cry2: Can anyone help me?

Last edited:
:bighug: maybe you should try another protective style like a wig or braids or maybe consider doing braid outs or twist outs since your twist come down

Well what's your process for twisting then and what do you use? I find when I get near the ends I have to hold the tips the spin the twist the opposite direction to hold. Do you twist on damp or dry hair. My twists can't seem to hold if it's done on dry but thats just me.

I use flax seed gel that I make and I do that to my ends also. I've twisted on both dry and wet. Same results:wallbash:

I solved my own problem, Last night I twisted my hair, this time I use Fantasia IC Olive Styling Gel and some Jamaican Black Castor Oil. Well today it's not coming down and it looks nice and neat. I fixed my problem I'll post pictures later.

Back