What's the best way to airdry without crunchy ends?

luckymonkey1307

Just wondering...
becuz every time i air dry, my end feel crunchy, well my ponytail...and if i really squeeze, i feel the moisture, but i want that soft feel....so what producs do i use to penetrate the hair?

when i did air hair dry i used lacio lacio all over and on the end and it comes out great all the time fof me:)

Last edited:
maybe when you airdry you might wanna tuck in the ends. I know the best way for me to get straight moisturized airdried hair is to do it in 2 ponytails, then add loads of moisturizer and oils to the ends and tuck them under the ponytails. You can try that next time.

Maybe try twisting your wet ends in a 2 strand twist and clipping the ends with a barrette or bobby pin??? If you are airdrying with the pony loose, you can smooth it by securing it somehow with a braid, twist, or tucking it in like God's Annointed suggested.

i find that airdrying in a ponytail (not tight) and rolling up the ends with 1 big roller is quick and works well. I apply mango butter to my ends first.

JazzyDez said:
i find that airdrying in a ponytail (not tight) and rolling up the ends with 1 big roller is quick and works well. I apply mango butter to my ends first.

I like this idea, as soon as my hair is long enough I am going to try it.

when i airdry with olive oil it dries my ends something awful. Maybe try different products?

yea the olive oil might be the trick, i didnt use it this time, let's see what happens....
and normally when i dry the ends it is tucked under in a bun,

i think it maybe the olive oil
thanks everybody!

I apply butter to my hair in two or three sections, like usual, then apply another layer to my ends alone, so they are more coated than the rest of my hair.

After i wash my hair go head make 2 ponytail on each side
then put the ends in baggie metod just untill my hair get completely dry take it down see how it gonna blend together add more moisture there u go.

I dont like puttin magnetic roller on the end it take a lomg time to get dry.

Leave-in conditioners really help, I was dealing with that same prob, and ever since I started puttin' some conditioner+oil on it it's all good.

Back