What's the KeraCare best bargin price for the 5lb tub???

Butterfly30

Ladies,

I want to purchase the Kera Care Humecto Creme Conditioner 5 lb. However, i want to make sure i get the best bargin for this suff. So i'm reaching out to you wonderful ladies to compare prices before i purchase.

Here website that i found it the cheapest for : http://www.sheldeez.com/webcart10/zoom.php?ln=en&item_id=260270

Also, the kare care essential oil, what are the ingrediens? Could you all include the ingredients for Humecto creme too?. Please! Please!:)

I don't know anybody who sells it for cheaper than Sheldeez, but I just am not going to order from them again after going through all I did the last time. Of course it's up to you where you buy from, because not everybody will have the same experience, but you might want to do a search on them first.

darkangel25 said:
I don't know anybody who sells it for cheaper than Sheldeez, but I just am not going to order from them again after going through all I did the last time. Of course it's up to you where you buy from, because not everybody will have the same experience, but you might want to do a search on them first.

You had problems with them!! Oh no, what went wrong??:eek:

darkangel25 said:

What was your experience?

I live in DC and drove to Sheldeez this past Tuesday. I know that they are out of the 5 lb tub of KC Humecto right now, so thats why recent orders may have been delayed.

Ok let me explain. They promised that their items will arrive within a week and that if something isn't in stock then they will notify you. So about a week and a half go by, and I do not receive my shipment confirmation as they promised, and I am thinking, "ok what's going on?" So, I get on the phone with Sheldeez and they tell me that the reason my order hasn't shipped is because a few of the items I ordered weren't in stock. At this point I am wondering why they didnt just tell me this to begin with like they said they would!

I got impatient and I asked them for a refund, and I asked them how long it would take for them to credit the money back to my credit card and they tell me 2 to 3 business days. So... another week goes by and I still don't have my money back, but I instead receive this shipment confirmation saying my order is on the way, and that it would get to me on a tuesday, but only it doesnt arrive. Then I call them AGAIN, and they put me on hold so long that I get impatient and hang up... but finally a few days later they credit the money back to my account.

I ended up ordering from somewhere else.

If you look in the vendor forum here, you will see that several people have had negative experiences with them. I just don't have the patience to order from there again.

Last edited:
darkangel25 said:
Ok let me explain. They promised that their items will arrive within a week and that if something isn't in stock then they will notify you. So about a week and a half go by, and I do not receive my shipment confirmation as they promised, and I am thinking, "ok what's going on?" So, I get on the phone with Sheldeez and they tell me that the reason my order hasn't shipped is because a few of the items I ordered weren't in stock. At this point I am wondering why they didnt just tell me this to begin with like they said they would!

I got impatient and I asked them for a refund, and I asked them how long it would take for them to credit the money back to my credit card and they tell me 2 to 3 business days. So... another week goes by and I still don't have my money back, but I instead receive this shipment confirmation saying my order is on the way, and that it would get to me on a tuesday, but only it doesnt arrive. Then I call them AGAIN, and they put me on hold so long that I get impatient and hang up... but finally a few days later they credit the money back to my account.

If you look in the vendor forum here, you will see that several people have had negative experiences with them. I just don't have the patience to order from there again.

Ok, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Well, i don't have the patients also, so i'll take my money somewhere else, even if i have to pay a little more.

35 irby's...

Butterfly30 said:
Ladies,

I want to purchase the Kera Care Humecto Creme Conditioner 5 lb. However, i want to make sure i get the best bargin for this suff. So i'm reaching out to you wonderful ladies to compare prices before i purchase.

Here website that i found it the cheapest for : http://www.sheldeez.com/webcart10/zoom.php?ln=en&item_id=260270

Also, the kare care essential oil, what are the ingrediens? Could you all include the ingredients for Humecto creme too?. Please! Please!:)

I'd been looking for the same thing. Then my friend asked me to go with her to the professional beauty supply store. I always stock up on liters of redken and different treatments.

But I found the 5lb tub of humecto for $22. How could I not try it? I'll have to keep someone with a cosmetology license in my life at all times.

darkangel25 said:

OMG I had the EXACCCCCT same problem with them. Never again!

Curlee_lurker said:
I'd been looking for the same thing. Then my friend asked me to go with her to the professional beauty supply store. I always stock up on liters of redken and different treatments.

But I found the 5lb tub of humecto for $22. How could I not try it? I'll have to keep someone with a cosmetology license in my life at all times.

Exactly!! The mark-up on the Keracare products is ridiculous! I got liter bottles of shampoo for $7....I'm waiting on my friend right now so I can go stock up when she goes shopping....

Back