PJs: Simply the best hairdressing ever!!!

chayil0427

About a week ago I purschased Mizani H2O Intense Night-time treatment. It has revolutionized the look and feel of my hair. It not heavy or greasy and in just a few applications you can notice suppleness, softness, silkiness and a smooth cuticle.

Last night I pre-pooed with ApHogee Intensive Keratin (this is not the one that gets hair it leaves your hair strong and soft) next I used Kera Care hydrating detangling poo and humecto. I applied the H2O and blow dried on a low heat setting.

My hair came out so soft and silky with zero breakage. I only noticed some shedding which is normal for me on wash days because I don't comb my hair between washings. I just finger comb and put it up in a butterfly clip as a protective style.

I encourage you ladies to purchase this cream and apply it at night before wrapping or bonnetings. It's truly amaizing!

Chayil

You can purchase the cream online at this site: http://www.discount-beauty.com/index.asp?PageAction=MFGSEARCH&ManfID=17&Page=2 but I'm sure there are others.

Chayil

Last edited:

lexi08

I agree this is a great hairdressing cream. I had a small sample jar that I used and wanted to buy a full size jar, I just wish it was not so expensive.

chayil0427

cicilypayne said:
I will definately buy this. Thanks:)

you definately won't regret it. I thought 17 bucks for a jar was kinda pricey, but i was desperate for something to help with my dry nape. Now my nape is soft and silky for the first time since I can remember. I have about 2 inches of colored ends that I'm not quite ready to part with and it keeps them soft and smooth. It also works wonders on the new growth. I'm a few months post relaxer and I couldn't comb my new growth until I started using this. Now it's really soft. Let me know how you like it!

Chayil

Cayenne0622

I bought this but I still don't know the best way to use it. Do you use a lot and cover your hair from root to tip? Do you apply it to your new growth? Should you use a lot or a little? I'm not having good results from it so I wonder if I'm using it incorrectly?

Help.

chayil0427

Cayenne0622 said:
I bought this but I still don't know the best way to use it. Do you use a lot and cover your hair from root to tip? Do you apply it to your new growth? Should you use a lot or a little? I'm not having good results from it so I wonder if I'm using it incorrectly?

Help.

After washing I just generously apply the cream from root to tips and then blow dry. I concentrate the cream in areas with thick new growth.

After it's dry I work a little more into the tips. Between washes I apply it as needed...about every 2nd days. I just section my hair and work in small amounts until the hair is lightly coated. Then I cover with a satin bonnet and the cream penetrates over night.

Nice & Wavy

I use it (Thanks, Supergirl) and I love it too! I'm natural now and it makes my hair really soft. I use it at night though and then I put a scarf on to hold in the moisture. It really does work. $17 well spent.

alexstin

I have a partially used jar that I'm willing to part with for $13. If anyone is interested, PM me.

chayil0427

alexstin said:
I have a partially used jar that I'm willing to part with for $13. If anyone is interested, PM me.

You're willing to part with it!!! :eek: I'd beat somebody down if they tried to take my H2O. :lachen:

Chayil

Cayenne0622

Thanks for the usage tips! I was about to leave it sitting under my counter. I thought I'd wasted my money!!!:( I'll give it a shot after my next wash. Right now I'm feeling pretty pleased with BB Moisture in the White and Pink bottle. I'm pleasantly suprised with that one. $2.03 at Sally's. lol WOW!

PinkAngel

I love this stuff, I also use the "daytime" one, Rose H20. Very light & moisturizing. Because it's so expensive I usually save both jars for when I wear my hair down.

punchinella

I also tried this (thanks SuperGirl), I really like it. At ULTA you can get Mizani products buy 2 get 1 free. (Until Sept. 23)

Ebonygurl00

I purchased this a few months ago after seeing SuperGirl's avatar. It's nothing special for me, but I don't think I'm using it right. I'm kinda scared to use it regularly, though, since mineral oil is so far up on the ingredients list.

punchinella

Ebonygurl00 said:
I purchased this a few months ago after seeing SuperGirl's avatar. It's nothing special for me, but I don't think I'm using it right. I'm kinda scared to use it regularly, though, since mineral oil is so far up on the ingredients list.

You should only use it every two or three nights, so depending on your usage you might only use it twice a week.

Diamond75

punchinella said:
I also tried this (thanks SuperGirl), I really like it. At ULTA you can get Mizani products buy 2 get 1 free. (Until Sept. 23)

I have been using this for a while now, it works great with my Maxiglide...

Ulta also has a $3.50 coupon (if you spend $10)... got to www.ulta.com and it should mention it on the right hand side.... the container lasts a couple of months for me... so the $18 is not such a bad deal.

MissB

I like both products and I alternate the two. I use the Night treatment on the ends and the hairdress on the rest of my hair.

chayil0427

MizaniMami said:
:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: Why WHY WHYYYYY! Did I come into this thread.

This will be on my next list.

:D :grin: :D :grin: :p .... I'm surprised you don't already use it miss mizani. Beautiful hair btw. It's wonderful cream (strokes her hair) soooo soft.

Chayil

chayil0427

gorgeoushair said:
How does this compare to the Keracare conditioning creme for those of you who have tried both products?

This cream is more closely compaired to a highly moisturizing leave in. It's not heavy and oily like KCCC can be if you use too much. It also leaves your hair amaizingly soft --- so much more than KCCC. I also love how this cream softens the new growth and leaves it manageable. I didn't get those kind of results with KCCC. Good question.

Chayil

Nice & Wavy

I used this last night along with BBD Stretch, and this morning, my hair was so moisturized. Wow, what a great combo!!! :D

Nice & Wavy

Nice & Wavy said:
I used this last night along with BBD Stretch, and this morning, my hair was so moisturized. Wow, what a great combo!!! :D

Oh, BTW, I use some coconut oil to seal it.....mmmmmmmm....mmmmm....good!!!