What's wrong?

Wildchild453

When I hit waist I stop
What\'s wrong?

Today I washed my hair for the first time in 2 weeks(which I normally don't do) and i was shedding like crazy. I mean everytime I put my hand in my hair, a whole /images/graemlins/censored.gif load of hair would come out.

I didn't do anything different than last time, well I did start to use Fantasia Tea Tree Serum but I've used and it hasn't done that. /images/graemlins/wallbash.gif /images/graemlins/wallbash.gif What's happened????????

Re: What\'s wrong?

Did you wear your hair in a protective style during these 2 wks (ex: bun)? If so, then it may just be 2 wks worth of shedding... /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif

I agree with Carlie I washed my hair last night from having it in a curly rollerset and not combing for 7 days and I had a lot of shed hair, but it was just hair that didn't get to shed during the week. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I agree with the others. I've been sporting the same rollerset for 2 weeks and I expect to have alot of shedding once I wash it.

I co-sign with everyone else. I'm usually in cornrows for 2 weeks, take them out, then wash. That's 14 whole days of trapped hair that needed to shed. Also, it's normal to shed *up* to 100 hairs a day, every day.

I kept my hair braided 4 the 2 weeks, I felt like I was gonna have a fricking heart-attack. I never experienced do much hair just falling out of me ever!. Thanks for the help

Back