whats your mix!

chameiltress

hey ladies being on here i have noticed that a lot of you guys mix up different oils and mixes to make your own little hair recipe:lick: here's mine
i get an old spray bottle i mix
1. doo gro mega thick oil
2.pure 100% shea butter
3.hot six oil
4.pink oil
5.water
whew! i know but it works for me whats yours?

deusa80

hey ladies being on here i have noticed that a lot of you guys mix up different oils and mixes to make your own little hair recipe:lick: here's mine
i get an old spray bottle i mix
1. doo gro mega thick oil
2.pure 100% shea butter
3.hot six oil
4.pink oil
5.water
whew! i know but it works for me whats yours?

I've tried mixing a few things and some didn't quite work out well:ohwell: But, the one mix that seems to be working the most for me is my oil mix..I mix evoo, avocado oil, and a little castor oil in my bottle and it works great for my hair. I add it to my DC's, use it for sealing, and add a little in my spray bottle when I do roller sets... it seems to be working just fine so far:grin:

Lucky's Mom

here are a couple.

Conditioner + matrix Biolage ceremides + castor oil

conditioner + Honey + olive oil

Both = great results. :yep:

LaidBak

I honestly never thought of mixing oils. I'll have to keep an eye on this thread for ideas. What oils do what things? I mean what's the reason behind why you choose the oils in your mixes?

baddison

natural for good
Shea Butter
Avocado Butter
Aloe Butter
....blended with coconut oil, jojoba oil, emu oil........

Great for moisturizing...awesome for sealing. :lick: Careful!...the butters make this a bit heavy so you only need a little bit at a time. This stuff locks in moisture like nothing else does.:yep:

adw425

My butter mix: shea butter, coconut and babassu oil, cocoa butter, camellia, almond, emu oils

My sealing and pre-poo oil: coconut, babassu, camellia, almond, rice bran, castor, olive and grapeseed oils, shea butter

Both are infused with chamomile, hibiscus, calendula, cornsilk, nettle and irish moss

La Colocha

Avocado butter- 1 cup
coconut oil-heaping table spoon
sweet almond oil-table spoon
castor oil-table spoon
africa's best herbal oil-table spoon

This will come out in a lotion like form, I use this for my body and my daughters hair. Still trying to pimp this recipe maybe add some glceryin and a few e.o.'s. I put this in travel size lotion containers, its easy to use this way.

Beautyangel

-Yummy sealing butter mix
shea butter (50%)
castor oil (30%)
coconut oil (20%)
scented oil. ( i melt the shea butter then whip in the other oils)

-Delicious leave in mix
Elucence MB cond
Star Lacio
Scented coconut oil