When Believers in Jesus are Under Attack!

Nice & Wavy

Rejoice! Again I say "Rejoice!"

For then you will know that the place that you are in is a good place:yep:

You win because of who lives in you! You are a success, because you allow Jesus to be Lord of all in your life!

Stand and after you have done all to stand.....STAND and gird up your loins. For your battle is not against flesh and blood, but against the powers, against the wickedness in heavenly places.

Therefore....put on the whole armor of God!

Railing accusations against a believer in Jesus will turn around and bust you upside the head....that's a guarantee!!!

Ramya

Always on time! :lachen: I have learned over the years especially 2008 and 2009 that no matter what people say or do, if I am doing what I'm supposed to be doing it WILL NOT prevail. The accusations will come up empty and fruitless. :yep: My smile never fades no matter what.

Nice & Wavy

Always on time! :lachen: I have learned over the years especially 2008 and 2009 that no matter what people say or do, if I am doing what I'm supposed to be doing it WILL NOT prevail. The accusations will come up empty and fruitless. :yep: My smile never fades no matter what.
Amen, sis. Get empowered by it. Learn and grow from it....you are a cutting-edge woman of God and you are blessed and highly favored of the Lord.....NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST YOU SHALL PROSPER AND EVERY TONGUE THAT SHALL RISE UP AGAINST YOU IN JUDGEMENT SHALL BE CONDEMNED!

In the Name, that is above EVERY NAME....EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW...EVERY TONGUE SHALL CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!

And you know what....we will be there to see it happen!

Glory to the Most High God!

Irresistible

I apologize that I missed the real accusations going on under the radar

yes let all be accountable to the LORD

He knows the hearts of all!

I am so weirded out right now, just at a loss

this cant continue thats for sure

chicacanella

Hey-hey now! Glory be to God in the highest in Christ Jesus name.

2 Praise the LORD, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits-

No weapon formed against you shall prosper and every tongue that rises up against you in judgment, you shall condemn. This is your heritage Alabama because you are a servant of God and your righteousness is of Him.

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Oh and "many are the afflictions of the righteous but God delivers him out of them all." Psalm 34:19

Irresistible

Hey-hey now! Glory be to God in the highest in Christ Jesus name.

2 Praise the LORD, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits-

No weapon formed against you shall prosper and every tongue that rises up against you in judgment, you shall condemn. This is your heritage Alabama because you are a servant of God and your righteousness is of Him.

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Oh and "many are the afflictions of the righteous but God delivers him out of them all." Psalm 34:19
Amen and Amen:yep:

Irresistible

Amen, sis. Get empowered by it. Learn and grow from it....you are a cutting-edge woman of God and you are blessed and highly favored of the Lord.....NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST YOU SHALL PROSPER AND EVERY TONGUE THAT SHALL RISE UP AGAINST YOU IN JUDGEMENT SHALL BE CONDEMNED!

In the Name, that is above EVERY NAME....EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW...EVERY TONGUE SHALL CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!

And you know what....we will be there to see it happen!

Glory to the Most High God!

Amen and Amen again:grin:

Ramya

I love you ladies. this is the Christian Fellowship Forum that I remember. :bighug: Thank you ladies so very much.

Ms.Honey

Yes, rejoice in the Lord and in the power of His might!!!!

When the apostles were imprisoned they sang songs of praise lifting the name of Jesus and the doors to the jails were opened. Jesus makes us free!!! They praised so hard that they saved the whole prison even the jailer asked," What must I do to be saved"!!!!!!

Jesus is mightier than any foe!!!!

tgrowe

Yes, rejoice in the Lord and in the power of His might!!!!

When the apostles were imprisoned they sang songs of praise lifting the name of Jesus and the doors to the jails were opened. Jesus makes us free!!! They praised so hard that they saved the whole prison even the jailer asked," What must I do to be saved"!!!!!!

Jesus is mightier than any foe!!!!
And with that being said, praise and prayer are powerful weapons of warfare. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty thru God to the pulling down of strongholds (1 Cor 10:4). Fighting powers and principalities with the flesh won't cut it. Opposing evil and spiritual wickedness in high places with a butterknife won't cut it either. But mighty weapons thru God will pull those strongholds down and bring them unto the obedience of Jesus Christ.

discobiscuits

Railing accusations against a believer in Jesus will turn around and bust you upside the head....that's a guarantee!!!

:funny:

...and so true (if the accusations are false)...that's why I love being in Christ - full time 24/7 protection from attacks.

I always conjure this vision to remind me Whose I am and whom I'm with:
2 Kings 6:16-17
Fear not: for they that [be] with us [are] more than they that [be] with them. And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain [was] full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.

Last edited:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
And what shall we say to these things?

If God be for us, who dare be against us?

With God on our side, how can we be denied?

For we have been made more than 'Conquerors' through

Jesus Christ Our Lord!

Who is he that will harm you, you who seeks after righteousness?

Though a thousand may fall by your side;

Ten thousand by your right hand

It shall not come nigh thee...

No man can take 'my' life, least I lay it down,

and if I do lay it down,

I shall raise it back up

so has my Father in Heaven have commanded me.

Stand ye still; Hold your peace

and See

The Salvation of the Lord!

Excellent thread Precious Wavy. As always, you are always on point and always on God's time. :bighug: