When you slack on taking your vitamins any difference?

kgard7777

I wanted to know if most of you see a difference in how fast your hair grows when you stop or slow down on your vitamins? With vitamins I get anywhere from a half an inch a month to 3/4 inch per month and without them maybe 1/4 inch per month... Am I the only one with this issue?

tapioca_pudding

Same for me. :yep: From the end of April - the middle of June (approximately) I took my vits every single nite. I got almost 2 inches.

But from then til now I have been super slacking. I do my touchup next week and Im SURE I didnt get nething close to that. I got maybe 1.

LadyZ

I notice a difference too... I have been slacking the past couple of weeks and my hair is rebelling now........

JerriBlank

i've been slacking on my vits for a few weeks now and i'm in braids so i think i can really see/track my new growth,if you know what i mean. I don't think i've gotten any less growth than when i do take them.That being said,maybe i need to switch vits. What are good brands?Any suggestions?

MsAngie

Oh man, I have been slacking big time too. With school back in session, taking my vitamins has been the LAST thing on my mind. :wallbash: When I don't take my flaxseed oil, my scalp (and skin) get super dry. As far as growth, I really haven't noticed any difference (yet), but I imagine my hair is growing at a slower rate. When I consistently take them, I get very good growth--how much, I'm not sure, but I can definitely see a change. Hmm, maybe I should stop typing and go take my vitamins...

RZILYNT

I have noticed a difference in the way that I feel, but have not noticed any changes in my hair growth.

RZ~

carletta

yeah, I do notice a difference, in my hair growth rate and the way I feel physically. I'm anemic and have to have my supplements per my doc :ohwell: