Where are the "4a" Naturals with Long Hair??

Ediese

Do you guys have any pics of 4a naturals that are longer than BSL? I'm trying to find someone with hair similiar to mine, which means not 3c/4a or 4a/4b with hair longer than BSL. Have you guys seen this? It seems like every 4a I see with long hair has two different hair types mixed.

I haven't really seen any pics or maybe I haven't been paying attention. I'm trying to get a good idea of how long my hair would have to be before it's APL curly. I'm getting a little discouraged because even though my hair is about an inch from BSL, it's not even SL when natural.:wallbash: I'm ready to see WL 4a natural lusciousness! lol

If you've seen any pics, please post or point me in the direction of where I can find some pics. Thanks guys!!

SEMO

Lol. I was going to nominate myself until I saw you wanted strictly 4a's (I consider myself mostly 4a but do have some 3c sections). If it makes you feel any better my hair also shrinks to above SL and I just realized that I am past BSL. I honestly don't think my hair will ever hang past SL, no matter how long it is straightened.

Sorry I can't recommend anyone to you. I don't really keep track of stuff like that (i.e. people's hair type in relation to hair length).

BlackMasterPiece

Ediese I hunted this thread DOWN for you....you have no idea lol okay here's a thread started by MissAlyssa that has to have like literally every super long haired natural girl on all of fotki in it Long Haired 4 Somethings!

She has all hair types from 3-4 c-napp covered I'm gonna favorite this thread:yep:

You seem to have curly hair that just has alot of shrinkage, I saw how you defined your curls nicely when you did shingling in your fotki and the drop dead gorgeousness that was your kinky curly weave:drool: maybe you should take a look at some 3c ladies that have a alot of shrinkage for an indication of what your hair will do, just tryna be helpful, I hope I didn't insult you still adjusting to LHCF culture:ohwell:.

Ediese

Ediese I hunted this thread DOWN for you....you have no idea lol okay here's a thread started by MissAlyssa that has to have like literally every super long haired natural girl on all of fotki in it Long Haired 4 Somethings!

She has all hair types from 3-4 c-napp covered I'm gonna favorite this thread:yep:

You seem to have curly hair that just has alot of shrinkage, I saw how you defined your curls nicely when you did shingling in your fotki and the drop dead gorgeousness that was your kinky curly weave:drool: maybe you should take a look at some 3c ladies that have a alot of shrinkage for an indication of what your hair will do, just tryna be helpful, I hope I didn't insult you still adjusting to LHCF culture:ohwell:.

Thanks so much!!! :yep: You were very helpful. No insult here at all!! I'm going fotki hunting!