Let me see your long natural 4a/4b hair!!

luvovcandy

Hey 4a/4b naturals! Im newly natural and am almost shoulder length. I want to see what I have in store for me next year. Can you please send pics (fun pics welcomed) of your long (apl and beyond) natural hair? Wild hair, styled hair (no twists or dreds please), straightened (especially)and/or ponytail would be nice to see. Thanks!!

Fine 4s

I've been natural since 1995 caring for my hair since 2006.
Unfortunately I did not monitor until 2009. I didn't want to SEE anything until I knew it was 'acceptable.' So now, I'm tracking my progress since 2009 and I've been stagnant it seems. We'll see what 2011 reveals.

I believe I have a begining pic from graduation a few months prior to lurking and learning on LHCF in 2006. According to that pic I was about APL but thin and heat damaged. Based on this, I went from APL to MBL in 2 years and barely WL now (still not satisfied.) So my retention rate is not that great. You can read more in my Fotki.

islanchile

I have a couple of flat ironed pics (not that great but...) in this thread:
**A couple of flat ironed pics!**

Attached is my hair today

Are you kidding me?!!!

Your hair is breathtaking. So inspiring.

luvovcandy

I've been natural since 1995 caring for my hair since 2006.
Unfortunately I did not monitor until 2009. I didn't want to SEE anything until I knew it was 'acceptable.' So now, I'm tracking my progress since 2009 and I've been stagnant it seems. We'll see what 2011 reveals.

I believe I have a begining pic from graduation a few months prior to lurking and learning on LHCF in 2006. According to that pic I was about APL but thin and heat damaged. Based on this, I went from APL to MBL in 2 years and barely WL now (still not satisfied.) So my retention rate is not that great. You can read more in my Fotki.
Well your hair is awesome!! I'll check out your fotki. Thanks for sharing!