WHERE ARE THE PANTENE SMOOTH AND SLEEK FANS? PAST &PRESENT

Nanyanika

I remember a few raves about this conditioner, i even tired it myself as a conditioner wash when i was completely natural. It made my hair super soft. Is anyone else still using it and having good results? I wondering whether. i should try it again. since i'm not having that much success with conditioners, on my transitioing hair, which is rough with demarcation breakage in the middle. I would like to hear from anyone who have currently/previously used it, and your results. thanks

relaxedhair

OH ME ME ME!! I'm relaxed though. I love how relatively clean washing it is for regular co-washes (good for acne prone skin) and how it seems to cling to the hair when your combing out under running water. It smells nice and clean too, is cheap and of course is so easy to get hold of. When used at the same time as a mineral oil cond, (pantene's not that greasy) it's pretty amazing for me. I think it's all the silicone. I really like this at the moment.

Nanyanika

relaxedhair said:
OH ME ME ME!! I'm relaxed though. I love how relatively clean washing it is for regular co-washes (good for acne prone skin) and how it seems to cling to the hair when your combing out under running water. It smells nice and clean too, is cheap and of course is so easy to get hold of. When used at the same time as a mineral oil cond, (pantene's not that greasy) it's pretty amazing for me. I think it's all the silicone. I really like this at the moment.
Yeah, funnily enough my hair doesn't like cones, but my natural hair loved this particular one, i had left it on for one hour before rinsing and i couldn't belive the slip on my coarse hair. Have you tried it as a leave in yet?

relaxedhair

den1 said:
Have you tried it as a leave in yet?

Hey I haven't tried that does it make your hair wet? I've used honey as a final rinse before but I could never leave conditioner in my hair it would never feel done!! Although I was thinking of trying some humectress that smells lovely.

Nanyanika

relaxedhair said:
Hey I haven't tried that does it make your hair wet? I've used honey as a final rinse before but I could never leave conditioner in my hair it would never feel done!! Although I was thinking of trying some humectress that smells lovely.
I haven't tried that way myself, but just wondered if you did? I used the humectress as a leave in, nut i didn't like it. Biolage conditioner is better though.

H

honey_jammz82

I love this conditioner, it is my favorite for cw. I just bout a million and one bottles of ddta, so I have been trying to use up some of them, so my s&s has not been used in a while. I always go back to it though!

taraglam2

I purchased some because I used it in the past and loved it and when I saw it was rated extreme high in ALLURE magazine's best of beauty---the product junkie in me had to purchase it. I will use it next week and come back and post a review in this thread.

HoneyDew

I have to bump this!

I used this conditioner at my boyfriend's last night and I have to say I love it better than my NTM Daily Deep Conditioner.

It is always on sale, too, which is good.

My hair was very soft and this conditioner gave it great slip.

4 stars most def!!!!

LABETT

I have never tried this one only the hydrating curls.
My local Big Lots has the liter sizes of Smooth and Sleek for 4.99 I may have to get some the next time I am there.

tetbelle

I thought I would revive this thread. This shampoo and conditioner is so good and I'm glad to have finally found a true staple. The conditioner makes my hair so soft and allows me to airdry without experiencing extreme puffiness. I'd like to try it in the future as a leave in conditioner for wash n' go's. The shampoo is good get hair clean while keeping it soft doesn't seem to cause a lot of build up like my beloved Cream of Nature...lol....but the conditioner is the show stopper.