Where can I by Dudley's?

rayne

Where can I by Dudley\'s?

I want to try the PCA and Hair Rebuilder but I can't find it on-line. The Dudley web site is sold out, now how are they going to be sold out of thier own product
I found 2 other sites, but there must have been something wrong becuase I couldn't place an order on either one. Help!! Now I really want to try this stuff since it's sold out

MissDiva

Re: Where can I by Dudley\'s?

I saw the moisture retainer in JC Penney's the other day. They had one other Dudley product but I don't remember what it was.

Erica78

Coils coils & more coils!

Payne's Beauty Supply Salon sells Dudleys products...maybe u could give their site a try

SCRATCH THAT. I just checked their site...and I don't think they carry dudley's anymore
Sorry.

rayne

Neither of the JC Penny's near my house sells the products I'm looking for

I went to Payne's sister site and they sell Dudleys but the site was messed up and I couldn't order it.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait until the Dudley's site is back in stock. Thanks anyway ladies.

H

honey_jammz82

Do you have a trade secret store near you? I know they sell it at the one by my house. Call around to some beauty salons, some carry them.

Lindy

You can buy mine!!
J/K... I bought the PCA at an Asian BSS a couple of weeks ago, and I guess the jury's still out, but so far I'm definitely not impressed...my UBH Moisturizer is SO much better...

L

LaNecia

If you want to buy it online try Sheldeez.
They seem to have a pretty extensive listing of Dudley Products that they sell. I've never ordered from them so I cannot advise you on their service.

rayne

I'm not sure about Trade Secret but there are a few Ulta's near by. I'll check them out this weekend. Thanks ladies

Lindy, the lady at my daughter's daycare uses the PCA and her hair is GOR-G-US!!! It's so shiny and bouncy. Although I haven't used it yet, I definitely think you should give it another chance
Ok, now that I think about it, why don't you like it???

LaNecia, I was going to originally buy it from Sheldeez, but this morning I read on the Vendor board that they have TERRIBLE customer service. Thanks for the suggestion though

Lindy

Well Rayne,
It just goes on feeling very wet, (wet enuf to ruin a style if I was wearing my hair out) and when it dries, it doesn't seem like it moisturized my hair, and it definitely doesn't seem to make it shiny
. I'm not giving up on it yet though. It cost 10 bucks so I'm gonna make it work for me somehow!!

rayne

Oh ok. I thought it was a leave-in conditioner to use on wet hair. Am I wrong?

B

Bublnbrnsuga

I've seen it at Wal-mart,that is if your Wal-mart has a salon in it.

rayne

Wal-mart?? Really?? Hmmm, I know of plenty but none of them have salons. I'll see if I can find some. Thanks!!

TinyT

yeh that 's right, b/c the smartstyle salons in walmart are owned by regiscorp, who owns trade secret. They usually have the same products.