Where can I find ORS Lye Relaxer?

Katt73

You can find it in the pits of hell! (Just kidding :lachen:!)

I used it for my last touch up last month and had to rinse it out after five minutes because it burned like hell. I don't know if I didn't base properly or what but my scalp was on fire. Back to Silk Elements for me!

I am more than happy to mail you my unused portion. PM me with your address if you'd like...it's yours!

BlackGeisha

I purchased my ORS Lye @ Sally's. They also carry no lye. I've also seen it at CVS and Walgreens even Family Dollar carries it.

by the way Katt73 is right it burns like a mutha!

Last edited:

twinkletoes17

I purchased my ORS Lye @ Sally's. They also carry no lye. I've also seen it at CVS and Walgreens even Family Dollar carries it.

by the way Katt73 is right it burns like a mutha!

Where do you live?! I have to go to the center of the Universe to find ORS Lye :(

OP: I lightly based my scalp and left that relaxer on for like 30 minutes and it didn't burn. Don't scream, half an hour of relaxer and my hair is beyond underprocessed. Everyone's different though, my scalp is strong I guess? lol.

Anyway... if you can't find it at a local store, try Amazon :)

Tee

I use lye and it didnt burn me at all. (and I have a sensitive scalp that burns all the time) I found mine at a local BSS. But I did have to go to like 5 BSS before I found it.

BlackGeisha

Where do you live?! I have to go to the center of the Universe to find ORS Lye :(

OP: I lightly based my scalp and left that relaxer on for like 30 minutes and it didn't burn. Don't scream, half an hour of relaxer and my hair is beyond underprocessed. Everyone's different though, my scalp is strong I guess? lol.

Anyway... if you can't find it at a local store, try Amazon :)

Miami :grin:

clarity2008

thanks ladies! i actually found some @ a sally's i never go to. i am gonna give my natural hair a little more time before i make a decision.