Where can I find Sebastians Colourshine???

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Can u only order it online??? I found this SITE but it costs too much for me...

I've checked with Sally's and some beauty supply stores in my area and they dont have it. Would salons or salon stores carry it??

If I cant find it locally, is there another hair rinse or semi-permanent color that works just as good as Sebastians Colourshines???

Tai

Most BSS don't care it. You're either going to have to have a friend that's licensed get it for you or order it online. I've had problems also finding it.
If you're able to find a high line BSS that does carry it, more than likely you're going to pay $20+ to get it. I has more than one application per bottle.

lalah

you can purchase from salons that sale products like nexus, mizani, kenra, etc. I paid $22 for mines at the salon.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
[ QUOTE ]
lalah said:
you can purchase from salons that sale products like nexus, mizani, kenra, etc. I paid $22 for mines at the salon.

[/ QUOTE ]

cool! i know a new salon that just opened in the mall that carried kenra, nexxus, etc. they just might have it!

FLAME

does anyone have trouble when trying to wash the colorshine out. I wash and wash and wash, yet it still wont come out. Is it supposed to keep running out (bleed) with every wash.

I also hate seeing it under my finger nails (when scratching head) and on my combs.

Tai

I've never been able to find Colourshines in any salons. Not even BeautyFirst carries it. I had to ask a licensed friend for help. She's ordering it for me through her salon because I couldn't find it anywhere.

Brooke007

Member, Dumbledore's Army
[ QUOTE ]
FLAME said:
does anyone have trouble when trying to wash the colorshine out. I wash and wash and wash, yet it still wont come out. Is it supposed to keep running out (bleed) with every wash.

I also hate seeing it under my finger nails (when scratching head) and on my combs.

[/ QUOTE ] Flame, if your just using it for the conditioning/shine benefits maybe try the clear?