Where Can You Find Rust Smoother Leave IN???

Lorraine S

Hey Ladies,
I would like to try out "Rusk Smoother Aloe Leave In", everytime I go into Duane Reade or CVS, they'll have everything else except for that. Isn't that a B****:ohwell:
Do any ladies know where I can order it online or where I can Buy it at in New York?

Thanks
Lorraine

Not sure if they have the Smoother Leave In, but I know Drugstore.com sells Rusk products.

Hi,
Just like the rest of the drug stores, they do not carry the type im looking for.:(

msbrown76 said:
Not sure if they have the Smoother Leave In, but I know Drugstore.com sells Rusk products.

I'm with you girl, that stuff is hard as heck to find. Most of the drug stores seem to carry everything in the line except the smoother. I ended up getting a great deal on some a few months ago at Ulta. I got a HUGE bottle (32 oz)that was marked down for only 9.99. If I'm not mistaken, be sure to look in the beauty shop part of Ulta if you don't see it out in the open cause that's where it may have originally been although they had it on a nice display out in the middle of the floor as if they were trying to liquidate it or something. (should have stocked up b/c I really like the results)

I've found Rusk at Target, Trade Secret, and Albertson's (chain grocery store in the South). The leave-in/smoother I got was the passionflower & aloe leave-in texturizing conditioner. It's not a bad line. I'd probably give it a 7.5/10. It didn't detangle for me or give slip, but it did give some extra moisture and conditioning to my hair as it and my hair dried together. I've never used it on dry hair though.

I find it at my local bss where the professional products are located. I've yet to see it in larger chain stores. If you really can't find it I don't mind shipping you some.

Yup your so right, it is very hard to find in NYC. You know "Ricky's" there's several of them in the city, they carry it. Thats like one of the only places i've seen it. Duane Reade and CVS have everything but the Smoother.

Back