Where Do You Guys Get Surge From?

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
The special offer site says this: "Surge is available at CVS, Walgreen’s, Pathmark, Shopper Food Warehouse and your local beauty supply store."

Not in my area and no such place as Pathmark and Shopper Food Warehouse in my area and Im not about to pay $5.99 PLUS $7.95 for shipping from Keracare.com!

Where has everyone else been getting Surge Products from?

nolechik

FSU Alumni/Grad Student
Re: WHERE DO YOU GUYS GET SURGE FROM??????????????????

Poohbear...they don't have it in my area either so I have to get it from Walgreens.com website. I try to stock up on other products (I bought the oil lotion as well) so I can make the shipping costs worthwhile!

Poohbear

[ QUOTE ]
SVT said:
Walgreens

[/ QUOTE ]

I just said that I tried all those stores they suggested and none have Surge
WALGREENS AND CVS do not have Surge products AT ALL in my area

Poohbear

[ QUOTE ]
nonie said:
You can order it online at paynesbeautysupply.com.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the placed I went to online through KeraCare.com and it cost $5.99 PLUS $7.95 for shipping!!! TOO MUCH FOR MY BUDGET RIGHT NOW

Poohbear

Just wanted to let everyone know I FINALLY FOUND SURGE! I went through my phone book and started calling every BSS listed and one finally turned up!!!! Im going to get it tomorrow...Im excited!!!

OnceUponAtime

Re: WHERE DO YOU GUYS GET SURGE FROM??????????????

Poohbear, Just in case your BSS doesn't carry it in the future, another resourse is to save the bottle you will be purchasing and take it to Walgreens, or CVS. Ask the manager to order it for you and let them know that this is offered on their website. I was very successful doing this at Walgreens, before CVS began to shelve it.

Poohbear

Re: WHERE DO YOU GUYS GET SURGE FROM??????????????

cool...never thought of that idea!