Where in the world is...

ellegantelle

I'm sure that in seconds of me posting this she will reappear but...

Is anyone else wondering where MOPTOP MAVEN is? :cry2::cry2::cry2:

I was all excited at the end of 2010 when she introduced the new challenge....last time she updated her website was January 4, 2011. I hope everything is ok with her...

I feel like a stalker going to her blog everyday hoping for an update...

:pullhair::skitzo::skitzo::skitzo:

arosieworld

Thanks 4 our nail *****!
Carmen Sandiego....................................................
.........................................................................................................................................................

...............................................................................................................................................
:look:

Sorry I haven't seen Moptop lately, I really just wanted to see "Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego" come up on ISPY..

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I don't keep up with her blog but she hasn't posted any new youtube video's either. I hope everything is ok as well.

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
Her mom sent a friend of mine an email stating that she is dealing with a serious illness right now. I suppose this is why she has disappeared for a while.

HennaRo

Jeeze hope she's alright. She did say somewhere that she has been sick, but didn't go into detail.

ellegantelle

Her mom sent a friend of mine an email stating that she is dealing with a serious illness right now. I suppose this is why she has disappeared for a while.

:shocked: OMG...oh no! I hope she gets well soon!!! I'm very glad she's making her rest her first priority!

pet

Aww....I figured she was still sick...I sent her a private e-mail to see if she was okay. I hope she gets better soon.

Garner

She has such a beautiful spirit in addition to being a beautiful person! I pray for her full and complete recovery.

LaBelleLL

Yeah, same here. I order some earrings from her jewlery company at the end of December and shipments were delayed. Since I haven't received them yet, i'm thinking she still may be ill.