Which GVP/Biolage Conditioning Balm are you using?

SimpleKomplexity

I have two totally different ingredients for this Conditioning Balm. I first bought the 1995 one. My hair loved it. But the new one I bought was a 2004 formula

1995:
Extract of Rosemary, Goldenseal and Algae, Propylene Glycol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Myristyl Alcohol, Decyl Oleate, Chitosan PCA, Oleyl/Palmityl/Palmitoleyl/Keratin Hydroxypropyl/Dimonium Chloride/ Lactate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance

2004:
Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Myristyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Decyl Oleate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hexyl Cinnamal, Rosamarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract,Goldenseal Extract (Hydrastis Canadensis), Bladderwrack (Fucus Vesiculosus), Methyl-2-Octynoate

myronnie

Man, they changed the dang formula? Grr. Well I'm using the first one I think. I remember it had goldenseal on the ingredient list.

- Actually wait it's the second one, sorry!

SimpleKomplexity

Libra now you know my hair would be down to my tailbone if I was on my game in 1995 lool. I WAS 7!! haha Nahhh funny thing is when I went to sally's the first time the bottle said 1995. They prolly just still had old arse bottles in Sally's. Grrrr. When I went back I saw the 2004. I liked the 1995 version though. Kinda seemed like I liked it better too. I'll experiement when I take these braids down in 2 weeks.

gorgeoushair

The second one and I love it and recommend it but not everything works for everyone. I heart this conditioner and it is the one thing that I can say is in my regimen to stay:)

SUPER SWEET

I have the new Balm...but when I use it with another product it doesnt work as well. So I must only condition with that balm in order to have soft hair.:ohwell: