Which if any product from Mizani and Affirm get your hair bone-straight?

varaneka

I like the bone straight look because I have really thick hair and it's overwhelming, but I don't know which relaxers do this the best. Even if you hate bone straight hair, please let me know what you used to get that look! 'Cause I do like it!

PinkPebbles

I personally no longer like Affirm. Over time it dried my hair out.

I recently purchased Mizani Butter Blend but haven't used it yet.

varaneka

do salons' hairstylists mind if you bring your own relaxer in and give them the instructions ahead of time or does it depend on who it is? I want to make sure I get the results I want. But I would much rather have someone else do it than me do it at home.

Nayeli

I've used both as well. Affirm got me bone bone bone straight (AND I had just come off a 16 week stretch, some of which were spent in braids).

The Mizani was good - but it didn't bone-lax me the way Affirm did.

kjeneen

I'm praying that Mizani BB is the TRUTH because I just went out and purchased it in enough bulk to get me through the next 3 years!!!

As for taking it to yur stylist, I don't see why not!! As my LHCF sisters told me, if they have a problem with you carefully instructing them on how to care for YOUR hair then they're probably not the ones to trust WITH your hair. I know that I plan to either have a trusted friend help me with my July touch-up or, worst case, take my own in to the shop to have applied.

ceebee3

I use Mizani and it get's my hair bone straight. So straight it kind of scared me at first. It feels like all your hair is gone, it's so thin. Now I don't leave it on so long and I'm okay. But if bone straight is what you want, Mizani will do it for you.

I used regular strength with lye.