Which Leave-In Do you Prefer: Giovanni Direct or Lacio Lacio?

Which Leave-In Do you Prefer?

• Giovanni Direct Leave-In

Votes: 58 40.0%
  • Lacio Lacio

Votes: 69 47.6%
  • I love them both!

Votes: 18 12.4%

• Total voters

Firefly

So here's some additional questions:

- What do you like about Giovanni Direct and/or Lacio Lacio? GD is great for detangling and Lacio Lacio is great for my braidouts.

- What do you dislike about Giovanni Direct and/or Lacio Lacio? Love GD but Lacio Lacio doesn't moisturize as well. When doing braidouts I use a combo of both. Lacio Lacio gives better shine and definition to my braidouts.

- If I use either of these products for a rollerset, do I need an additional
product (like a serum)? I don't do rollersets (I've tried but it takes too long to dry & I don't have the patience). I do use a serum with my braidouts though.

- Which of these products, if either, are good for everyday use? GD

- Are you natural, relaxed, or texlaxed? Texlaxed

Allandra

I have been wanting to try Giovanii Direct Leave In for a long time. I FINALLY ordered a bottle yesterday. I'm looking forward to trying it out soon after I receive it.

countrychickd

You're welcome. Hope you like it.

Oh my gosh...I love it. So I used a lot of new products lately, and my hair is softer than it's been in a while (more moisturized than it's been in a while too) and I definitely think the Giovanni has a lot to do with that. Love it!

Allandra

Oh my gosh...I love it. So I used a lot of new products lately, and my hair is softer than it's been in a while (more moisturized than it's been in a while too) and I definitely think the Giovanni has a lot to do with that. Love it!
I'm glad you like it. I use it alone, and it's great by itself too.

I used Giovanni direct for the first time yesterday. It had no slip and when it dried made my roots crunchy. I guess that's where I had placed most of it. I was quite annoyed b/c so many people raved about this but the few who hated complained about it making their hair hard. It was easy to get the crunchiness out though but I need slip for my leave ins and elucence moisture balancing has that (only leave in I have tried since being this site other than lacio lacio). Will give giovanni direct one more chance though.

Lacio Lacio is really liquidy but great for rollersets. I voted for Lacio lacio.

cutenss

I like Giovanni Direct Leave In:yep: No matter how often I use it, it never leaves any buildup on MY hair. Lacio Lacio was not for me. It did nothing for my natural hair, and I didn't like the smell :nono:

MizzCoco

I really love them both, Lacio for rollersets because of the shine, smoothness and bounce. Giovanni leaves my hair super soft, so i only use it for airdrying cause my rollersets come out too limp.

I used lacio lacio yesterday for a braidout after deep condition with silicon mix under the steamer. Seriously, my hair was so moisturized. The comb just slipped through. I was like who's hair is this?:look: Silky is the word people. Thank god I just ordered a new bottle from bluebeez.com b/c I was running out.

Last edited:

poookie

with these 2, it's like comparing apples and oranges. giovanni is a good leave-in for moisture, while lacio lacio is good for smoothness. however, because (for me, and i'm relaxed) giovanni has a total lack of slip, i'd go with lacio lacio.