Which of these products have protein?

alona

Dr. Woods - pure almond castile soap.
Aubery Organics- Rosa Mosquetta - Conditioner
Aubrey Organics - Swimmer's Normalizing Conditioner
Aubrey Oganics - Calaguala Fern Texturizing Leave-In Treatment
Aubrey Organics - 35 Design Gel
Infusium 23 Leave-in Treatement Color Treated/Permed

These are the products that I currently use (not all at the same time). I think one or a combination of these products is cause my hair to shed and break off too much.

Can anyone help me?

TIA

Cichelle

I used to use Infusium and it made my hair hard and prone to breakage. That was one of the worst things I ever used on my hair. However, a lot of people love it. I used to know the ingredients, but I don't anymore.

Of the other conditioners you have listed, I know that the Rose Mosquetta has amino acids. My hair is extremely protein sensitive, but I never had a problem with that conditioner. The design gel also has amino acids. I've never used it though.

I don't know about the rest. When I used to use several different products, the only way I was able to decipher what the problem was, particularly regarding protein, was to stop using them all, go on a completely protein free regimen and then see how and if my hair changed. I then added them back one by one and discovered the problem. It's a pain, but it worked.

crlsweetie912

I was gonna say the same thing as Cichelle. The infusium and the gel. Most gels have some sort of protein. I love the infusium, it's the only "protein" that I use. So I don't get the hard hair from it.