which perm to use? (coarse,fine,etc)

Calia001

I have NO idea which perm they use on my hair, im starting to think that its contributing to my ratty ends.

anyhoo. My roots are super crazy thick when not permed. But when relaxed, its paper thin. Not damaged thin, just...wispy.

I want to proactively work on my hair health besides moisturizing sealing and dc's and I think the great change for the better will come from a change in relaxer.

I want to use the ORS Olive Oil Relaxer (ill bring the box and let the salon do it) based on this should i be using the coarse perm or the fine one for my new growth.

ps. sorry if this sounds scattered, as i am watching "the office" as i type :lol::lol:

Do you really need Coarse/Super?
are you a 4B

and be careful of taking a relaxer to the hairdresser, in my experience they get offended, lol

I like ORS - But I like Dr. Miracles better personally.

my roots are indeed a 4b. i dont know what they put in my hair now so i dont really know if i need coarse/super. i know that my hair is missing something that probably stems from the relaxer process. i know i have porosity issues and ive corrected them, but theres still something else lacking.

i dont mind offending them :ohwell: its MY hair and i want it look fabulous

Back