Whimsy's Straight Haired Length Check (PICS of course!)

soon2bsl

Wow ridiculously BEAU-I-FUL!! Great progess! Did you color your hair since April? It looks darker, and it's soo lush!

Lita

Hey girls,

I straightened my hair last night so I can get a trim later today. (I'll post pics after the trim as well.)

I hadn't straightened since April and at that point my hair looked like this:

(i'd say 2 or so inches above waist length)

Here are the straightened results today:

(i had it wrapped last night, so it's swerving in the direction it was wrapped lol)

It seems to be (PRE TRIM) about an inch to an inch and a half past waist length, I'm guessing.

I'm really happy with the results even though it now takes longer to do. Sometimes you feel like you're not growing but once you straighten you see that you're making progress!!

Hip Length, I'm comin for ya now boo!!!

More pics and info are on the blog!

HHG Errybody :)

Congrats! Nice & Healthy...Keep Growing!

Happy Hair Growing!

CB1731

I just signed up and I've never posted but I just had to comment on your hair. It's so beautiful and my ultimate goal! Wow!

Morenita

I've been a fan of your hair since I joined. It just gets more and more breathtaking with length. Go Whimsy!! I feel re-inspired :)

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Everybody else said it, but Imma say it again; Absolutely gorgeous! can't wait to see you at hiplength :yep:

Barbara

Princess
I need to "step up my game" and get my hair back on track. It has slightly "fallen by the way side," so to speak.

Solitude

Your hair looks BEAUTIFUL!!!! Thanks for sharing your update.

ETA: Whimsy umm....do you have your fitness regimen posted somewhere? TIA!

MrsHdrLe

You brought me out of lurkdom. You and your hair are so beautiful. You are going to be a stunning bride no matter the ceremony. Congrats on all accounts (body, hair and marriage!) God Bless.