Whipped, dipped & FLIPPED

theEclectanista

Hey ladies.

As my hair is growing and getting healthier day by day I am thinking of new ways to style my hair when I go out or special occasions
but I need a curling iron or flat iron that will have my curls looking like I just walked out of the shop.

I've never owned a curling iron really, any suggestions on some curling irons you use?

Bnster

Why don't you try curlformers or any knock off version of them or satin rollers, no heat and it will save your hair from heat damage. I have a curling iron I only used it once this year as a last minute style, it is soo old the name rubbed of it - I wouldn't recommend it anyway and I am not going to reinvest in another one anytime soon.

Tiye

I have a chi knock off ceramic curling iron - for the price it's probably ceramic coated but that's okay for my purposes and I'm happy with it. I don't remember the name of the brand but you can find this product line the heat tools dept at walmart - the boxes say "comparable to chi". Alternatively you can use a flat iron for looser curls and flips.

lilsparkle825

I haven't used either specifically for curls in a LOOOONG time. I know I haven't used my curling iron since I joined LHCF. Have you tried bantu knots, Caruso steam rollers, Curlformers, flexi-rods, pin curls, satin-covered sponge rollers?