Who Does Their on Domican Blowout At Home

janeemat

Are their any ladies doing their own version of the Dom blowout at home. If so, what kind of round brush would you recommend? Is there one that does not snag the hair? What's the best blowdryer? What used on the hair after removing the rollers? Are the Dom using anything on the hair after removing the rollers. I would like to try this at home as an alternative when I'm stretching. I would like my results to be a curly blowout look more so than straight. Ladies that frequent the Dom shop, help me out here. I need to purchase the blowdryer and the brush.

JLove74

janeemat said:
Are their any ladies doing their own version of the Dom blowout at home. If so, what kind of round brush would you recommend? Is there one that does not snag the hair? What's the best blowdryer? What used on the hair after removing the rollers? Are the Dom using anything on the hair after removing the rollers. I would like to try this at home as an alternative when I'm stretching. I would like my results to be a curly blowout look more so than straight. Ladies that frequent the Dom shop, help me out here. I need to purchase the blowdryer and the brush.

I do my own ocassionally (errah, when I'm not being lazy:D )
- I use a Mason Pearson round brush and a round brush (smaller) that I got from Aveda. Sometimes I'll even use a fine tooth comb at the roots, to really get it workin'
- Using a T3 presently and loves it to defff. I belive any dryer can get the look, it's all about technique - making sure to keep the dryer in one steady direction. At home I only blow dry the roots (leaving the ends curly).
- After removing roller, I use a little Chi Silk Infusion serum and at the end of blowdrying a little oil.

janeemat

JLove I was about to pm you because your hair is results that I'm looking for. I think I will still pm you because I need more detail.

Hello! Anyone else???