Who Ordered Surge from Walgreens.com?

Kamilla16

How long did it take to recieve Surge? What was the total cost w/ S&H? Or does anyone have any they want to donate or sell to me?

Thanks in advance

HairFanatic01

I am so siiiickkkkk and tiiiiiirrrrreeed of looking for surge! I mean it is ridiculous how sory walgreens is in keeping this stuff in stock! Does anyone know any other place that sells the product??????

Brownie

[ QUOTE ]
Kamilla16 said:
How long did it take to recieve Surge? What was the total cost w/ S&H? Or does anyone have any they want to donate or sell to me?

Thanks in advance

[/ QUOTE ]

I ordered Sunday night---I read on the board where someone said it only took a week to get their stuff from Walgreens.com. Shipping and handling is around $5.95 I believe for any number of bottles. I think it's the same for 1 bottle as it is for 10, so I'd advise you to get more than 1. Some people have ordered from paynes beauty store on-line, but I've read mixed reviews on them also, and they charge $6.95 (I believe) for shipping.

Boadicea

I ordered Surge on the 30th of December and got it this Monday. Their shipping takes awhile to come.

I paid $5.99 for Surge
And then $5.49 for shipping
Total: $12.44 every three months

I also can't find Surge anywhere in my area so I order another bottle when the one I currently own is down to 3/4 and I usually get it just in time.

Toni

I ordered on 1/1/04 from Walgreens and I'm still waiting! I hope it gets here soon. I'm cutting some slack for the New Year, I figure they did not fill any orders on that day.

S

Stylepink

I ordered from walgreens.com and it did take a while. Like 7 working days. I got all three items for $5.99 per bottle and it was $5.95 for shipping. I think maybe it took so long because I ordered it like the day before christmas. I got it the day after New Years.

aprilbiz

I ordered on 1/3 or 1/4. It was shipped 1/6, but I just used the link they gave me to track the package and it said it was delivered damaged
It says delivery is re-scheduled for today 1/9... We'll see if I get it... I'm ready to Suuuurrrrggggeeeee!

It costs $5.99 + $5.49 S&H... I've checked both Walgreens in my area and neither had it.