Who's set to make BSL 08?

Lol, Thanks aggie for the attachment, I know it well;

The only thing is, it doesn't NOT say mbl is at a certain location on your back, especially since the picture is of the front.

So whether or not MBL is at bottom of one's brastrap or below is still debatable...
Just wanted to help clear things up for all those new to the hair measuring system and trying to attain BSL, MBL and beyond.

I think this is what you're looking for

Attachments

• longhaircaare.jpg
    longhaircaare.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 33
I think so.....if I can just get past those STUPID split ends and be "fully" BSL........

Last edited:
Ok ladies, I did my touch-up on Saturday and I have one inch before I can claim BSL
smiley32.gif
.... I am finally retaining length I know it's b/c I added protein to my regimen. I had been shedding so much for a while and I didn't think to add protein to strengthen it and give it structure... :nono: But now I'm back on track..

I cannot add pictures b/c I'm on the Hide Your Hair Challenge but I will add all the pictures at the end of the challenge..

it's been so long since i've been in here!

i might do an update tomorrow

i know i'm not BSL yet.

not sure i even made any progress since the last time
because i wasnt as "protective" with my hair in the spring/summer
but we'll see where i am.

:bump:

I don’t think this thread is being updated, but I’ll like to see who will be claming BSL by the end of the year :grin:. Also, if you didn't make it, share with us what you did or did not do. Come on ladies, 2009 is almost here, want to see some results.....:yep:

My last pic in my siggy is current. I asked if i made it to BSL and someone on LCHF was nice enough to let me claim it BUT i dont think im full bsl yet :(

I am officially out of this challenge and will be working on getting my hair to BSL in the 2009 challenge instead. I have to cut quite a bit of my hair off on December 1st maybe and see where I'll be after that. I don't feel comfortable claiming anything near BSL this year. So good luck to all the ladies still left in the challenge. I pray you all get there this year.

I doubt I make it now.. I had a setback and trimmed three inches off :nono::nono:

:bighug: I'm sorry to hear that although I agree with most of the girls who posted comments in your fotki "your bra is kinda low" ......to me you were BSL around May or so. Don't get discouraged, I'm sure you hair still looks beautiful.

I've had to drop out after trimming 3 inches, I'm down to my shoulder blades now and should be BSL in no time as long as I don't trim.

i have a few strands touching when my hair is wet maybe my hair will miraculously grow an inch and a half in the next month

Just :bump:ing and being nosy...

:look:

This challenge is coming to an end soon...

will be...

:sekret:

at the end of the year...

Best of luck to all the remaining challengers!
:yep:

Hey ladies,

It's been a while :)
I think I will make the deadline. I"m about half an inch from BSB.
I don't think I will need to trim anything either.

did not make it this year......i am at the top of BSL and need to trim a few inches, by the spring of 09 i should be there. congrats to all that made it!!!!!!!!!!

Back