why can't I suddenly see any of the gremlins?

godzooki

Dealing with the changes in this board is really getting my goat and to top it off I can't see any of the gremlins...also, how the heck do you just jump to the first unread post of threads? I can't see anywhere that offers it.

GoingBack

godzooki said:
Dealing with the changes in this board is really getting my goat and to top it off I can't see any of the gremlins...also, how the heck do you just jump to the first unread post of threads? I can't see anywhere that offers it.
Hey buddy! :wave:

I don't know what's going on with your gremlins, but for right now there isn't a feature that allows us to jump to the first unread post. They are still working on that, among other things. How have ya been?

Lindy

kitty18 said:
for right now there isn't a feature that allows us to jump to the first unread post. They are still working on that, among other things.

I sure hope they can get that feature working for us, cuz sometimes it's hard to remember what point you were at in each post.... :look:

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
godzooki said:
All you have to do is click on this
and it will take you to the first unread post.

As for the graemlins you have to enable the enhanced or guided user interface. This is located in the User CP under Edit Options

godzooki

cool! I will look for the check mark. sorry I didnt see this answer before posting about it again. :perplexed