Why won't they just leave us alone?

AllAboutTheHair

Why won\'t they just leave us alone?

Have you seen "The latest breakthrough in haircare technology"? Nutra Renew...another scam to make those of us with naturally frizzy, curly, textured hair feel inferior. It claims that you just wash, apply hair treatment, rinse and then blow dry and your hair comes out silky straight; no flat iron or pressing comb needed. I bet it is so choked full of cones you hair will dry out and break off in months. I am so sick of this. If it rejuvenates frizz, why isn't anyone wearing their naturallly curly frizzy hair curly? Product junkies beware. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Re: Why won\'t they just leave us alone?

I wrote about that infomercial in my journal...my net research led me to believe it is a scam and other products on the market could do the same thing. <font color="red">Buyer beware...</font>

Thank God I'm not a GULLIBLE product junkie...I would never go for that one

[ QUOTE ]
loverofnaps71 said:
But let's be honest: it's because so many of us want that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey girl /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

yes girl thats what they are playin on, that desire for wash and go straight hair .....but then thats the relaxer.

I wish when i wanted straight hair I didnt have to go through the chore of pressing ....all im saying is by now i know there is no product out there thats gonna do that

what was that infomercial stuff that took out everyone's hair in patches and causes permenant damage....and they used to say it was so natural you could eat it?? omg i hope nobody really did eat it lol. then they got sued up the kazoo later....that was enough for me to never fall for a product that even makes close to the claim that product did

[ QUOTE ]
Irresistible said:
[ QUOTE ]
loverofnaps71 said:
But let's be honest: it's because so many of us want that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey girl /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

yes girl thats what they are playin on, that desire for wash and go straight hair .....but then thats the relaxer.

I wish when i wanted straight hair I didnt have to go through the chore of pressing ....all im saying is by now i know there is no product out there thats gonna do that

what was that infomercial stuff that took out everyone's hair in patches and causes permenant damage....and they used to say it was so natural you could eat it?? omg i hope nobody really did eat it lol. then they got sued up the kazoo later....that was enough for me to never fall for a product that even makes close to the claim that product did

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, beautiful! That would be RIO! /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif Remember this? I knew a few women who are still waiting to get their settlement funds stemming from the class action lawsuits! Yes, I wish I could just blow my hair straight when I want it to be straight; then wear it curly when I want it curly. I suppose I could just get a texturizer, but I'm too chicken... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Back