why,???

Aka T T

Why is my hair falling out? I see the white bulbs and little pieces of hair too! What does that mean? I put a protein treatment an a condi, what up with my hair? Does anybody know why this is happen?:wallbash: O, and I do have a lot of new growth.

Some people can't go past a certain number of weeks without experiencing breakage. When I first started, my hair was breaking around 4 weeks. Now it's increased to 10.

That might be your problem. How long do you usually stretch, or is this your first time?

How often do you deep condition? You'll probably have to increase your deep conditioning sessions so you can keep your newgrowth moisturized, to decrease or stop breakage. The Deep Conditioning Challenge is GREAT! Deep conditioning twice a week changed my hair :yep:

My hair does start to break when I start get more and more new growth don't know why? Do I need more conditioner?

My hair does start to break when I start get more and more new growth don't know why? Do I need more conditioner?

The line of demarcation (where the newgrowth and relaxed hair meet) is the most vulnerable and weakest part of your hair, so it breaks VERY easily. It needs to constantly be moisturized, so it can stay as strong and supple as possible. When I get to 10 weeks and beyond, I co wash every day to every other way, to keep my newgrowth damp and well conditioned. You might also wanna try a medium protein treatment like Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor and Motions CPR. Using protein will strengthen the demarcation line, and the deep conditioning sessions will keep the moisture in check.

I wash and blow dry my hair today and it shedd about 13 pieces of strand. But it not shedding anymore . But I'm scared if I wash my hair everyday it will fall out. What is a co wash?

Last edited:
When something like that happens to me the first thing I do is condition, put my hair in a protective style like cornrows and throw on my wig.

Although I'm natural and I don't fight against the two textures, I have experienced this. The constant manipulation can be a pain when you are stretching your relaxers. (I think that's why I transitioned).

I'm sure you'll find out what's wrong. Hope this helps.

Ms Cherokee I love your braidout.

Back